Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely this time we pump them? We turn up for the proper big games at Tannadice, wouldn't be surprised to draw on Tuesday and snatch a late win on Friday.

Meant to be having beers after work on Friday, might just grab a crate and watch it at my desk, tempting as many people as possible to come watch.

After winning the Argentine Supercup, the River Plate manager claimed that they’d played deliberately bad in the lead up to the final in order to confuse their opponents. Since then they’ve won 9 and drawn 1 from 10 games. I have a strong feeling that Shabba has taken inspiration from this, and we’ll see the REAL Dundee United in the play offs. Be afraid, Pars. (And Livi and whoever else). Be very afraid.

16 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

QoS have been involved in the Premiership play offs twice as many times as your club.

Well considering we spent the first 3 years after they were introduced in league 1 after nearly dying and have reached them at the second time of asking since being promoted after missing out on them by 4 points in our first season in the Championship, that would seem fairly logical. 

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

We are in the shed. Which is v.v pleasing

Doubt the shed will hold us all if we have a chance of going through tbh

Imagine we'd take between 2 and 3 thousand, maybe more.

We took 2500 for a league cup game while we were in League 1

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Where are the aways fans going to be at Tannadice? Behind the goals or in the two tiered stand? 

In despair.

ETA I had to edit a two word post.  There were reasons.

Archived