Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

So there we have it; Inverness's late run came just too late.

The first leg is at East End Park on Tuesday 1 May with the second leg at Tannadice on Friday 4 May. 

Screenshot_20180428-173225.thumb.jpg.768c01144a4234ee6bb2785cb18ca573.jpg

I hope Dundee United win because I support them.

Predicting anything with the Terrors this season is pointless. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Think we can do it. They were pish last time we played them up at Tannadice.

Really looking forward to this

The stats from your game today made interesting reading.

Wish I could say it will be good to enjoy the playoffs without bricking it being involved. 

I cant though, and it wont. Just hope for some good games, heads gones etc. Real mountain to climb for the teams in at this stage. 

Guest Flash

Have Dunfermline got permission from the SPFL already to charge £5 for concessions? Minimum price per the rules is £6.

4 minutes ago, Flash said:

Have Dunfermline got permission from the SPFL already to charge £5 for concessions? Minimum price per the rules is £6.

So grounds for appeal if we lose?

The queue for tickets was the entire length on the main stand after full time today and that was ST holders only I think this will be close to a sell out we might even open the NE stand. Cracking game can’t wait

Guest Flash
30 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Flash said:

Concessions are £10. Under-12s are £5... I think at Tannadice they are free?

Yeah, I meant the minimum price for any concession is £6. I’m guessing Dunfermline must have contacted the SPFL before they knew for sure that they had qualified. 

17 minutes ago, Flash said:

Yeah, I meant the minimum price for any concession is £6. I’m guessing Dunfermline must have contacted the SPFL before they knew for sure that they had qualified. 

The SPFL set the prices and keep the profits from playoff games. The dirty b*****ds.

Guest Flash
16 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The SPFL set the prices and keep the profits from playoff games. The dirty b*****ds.

They set minimum prices. For this round, the minimum for adults is £12 and Dunfermline are charging £15, which is maybe why they have been allowed to charge £5 for U12s. The SPFL  don’t keep all the profits. They take 42.5% of the gate money. The home clubs keep the rest.

For info, the minimum prices for the final are £18 and £12 concessions.

1 minute ago, Flash said:

They set minimum prices. For this round, the minimum for adults is £12 and Dunfermline are charging £15, which is maybe why they have been allowed to charge £5 for U12s. The SPFL  don’t keep all the profits. They take 42.5% of the gate money. The home clubs keep the rest.

For info, the minimum prices for the final are £18 and £12 concessions.

That's an absolute fucking joke.

So must United then if under-12s are actually free? £12 seems a strange minimum too when no club charges anything like that (Brechin were £13 I think but every other club were £17+?). The 40 odd percent is a bit high tbh. I know they use it to fund the parachute payment but surely that should come from the TV cash seeing as it's for a Premiership team that is heading down.

Archived