Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

4 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

What’s DAFC sales just now? I’d expect them to be at 1200/1400 just now and If they win or draw tomorrow probably double.

Seemingly nearly sold out of tickets for the away end for Friday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Seemingly nearly sold out of tickets for the away end for Friday.

That's more than the 1000 Falkirk brought in the semi final last year. Starting to feel their crowdwanks are misplaced tbqhwy.

2 hours ago, smpar said:

DABs; are we likely to be given tickets for the other (Fair Play?) stand if the shed sells out? We shouldn’t have a problem getting the initial 1800.

My mates bought us tickets and he's said to me that they're in the top tier, which goes against my belief that we were stand behind the goal? 

My mates bought us tickets and he's said to me that they're in the top tier, which goes against my belief that we were stand behind the goal? 

I've got a ticket for the shed, suggests we have already filled it if tickets are being sold for the fair play?

My tickets say West Stand, doesn’t say anything about a tier so they must have started punting them for the other stand.

Everybody I know, has a ticket that says west stand. Can you get your mate to confirm? Would be quite something if we’ve sold out the 1,800 for the shed already.

Seen us play Dunfermline four times this season and United three and reckon the Pars are the better side, not outstanding but at least they don't have a team full of players with the hearts of frightened mice. I actually think Dunfermline might make the final, only to be gubbed by Partick. 

According to Dundee Uniteds ticket site which is working unlike ours there is only these seats left of the away end

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 18.45.46.png

EDIT to add thats one section of three the other 2 are sold out

50 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Everybody I know, has a ticket that says west stand. Can you get your mate to confirm? Would be quite something if we’ve sold out the 1,800 for the shed already.

Can only imagine he's gotten his wires crossed, very odd. 

According to Dundee Uniteds ticket site which is working unlike ours there is only these seats left of the away end
5ae7569fdf0d8_ScreenShot2018-04-30at18_45_46.png.0a08008cf96cdefa8fc5ad2814e04a4c.png

Hold the fucking bus, something at Tannadice actually works?!?!?

5 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Hold the fucking bus, something at Tannadice actually works?!?!?

well you cant use it to buy tickets but you can look at it

5ae7569fdf0d8_ScreenShot2018-04-30at18_45_46.png.0a08008cf96cdefa8fc5ad2814e04a4c.png

Would imagine that’s because the other tickets are all with DAFC, for them to sell? No idea why those 2 seem to be the exception

9 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Would imagine that’s because the other tickets are all with DAFC, for them to sell? No idea why those 2 seem to be the exception

nah DAFC will be inputting the tickets that are sold after every one leave the shop. 

Archived