Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a link to them?

Need cheering up

How shite must things be to need to watch Dunfermline narrowly losing a playoff match to cheer you up?

PM me if you need to talk :(

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

How shite must things be to need to watch Dunfermline narrowly losing a playoff match to cheer you up?

PM me if you need to talk :(

If things are shite the last thing he needs to do is swap PMs with you.

If things are shite the last thing he needs to do is swap PMs with you.

I’m a fucking delight, I’ll have you know.

And Livvy or Saints have better squads than us?
For the start of the season yes our midfield was a joke, only one person to blame for that. Same story as the season before. Hutton as a backup keeper and then bailing out the squad in January with Clark, McMullan and Herron. We need to be ready from the start of the season. 

McMullan and Clark were summer signings, last season. Morris and Herron were the January signings. I agree that Johnston is to blame, for the poor signings in the summer, I didn’t even try and suggest otherwise. But, at the same time, you have to give him credit for turning it around.

The team met their target for the season, and improved on last year. For that reason, Johnston has earned another year. He’s still a young manager, and yes he’s made mistakes. However, he has also learned from these mistakes and turned things around. The last 2/3 months, we have looked like a very good championship team. We need to build on that. Changing everything, following our best form at this level in about 7 years (or since we started living within our means), would be madness.

Are folk just finding this out now? She's talked about it for years on social media. Sadly she is a genuine Pars fan and has posted pictures from games before

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

In all seriousness, if that vile little cave troll supported my club I would be fucking seething. Hard lines on that too Pars. No club deserves Ruth Davidson counting herself as one of them.

In a different dimension Sam Stanton, upon scoring the winning goal in last night’s game, would have pulled off his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with “F*ck the Pars and f*ck the Tories” on it.

Maybe next season.  :(

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It was bizarre seeing Simon Murray bouncing around like a maniac when McDonald equalised last night. Thought he was a didDee?

The Ginger twat will be back begging for a contract when Lennon bins him.

Archived