Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Have you forgotten that Clark is another of your old boys?

I'd not heard his name mentioned.  Has he kicked a ball yet?

Moshni sounds a busy player based on the commentary.  How do the Arabs reckon he's done since he signed?

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Aird has absolutely roasted Ralston a few times. Dunfermline need to get him on the ball more IMO.

Aye, Falkirk fans made him out to be a bit of a joke figure but I'd genuinely have him as one of the best wingers in the league. 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Moshni sounds a busy player based on the commentary.  How do the Arabs reckon he's done since he signed?

He's improved our defence greatly since coming in. Very dominant and is a leader; something United have lacked all season.

Still looks prone to losing the head though.

This is a fanstastic football match.

Both teams had spells of pressure but think we've had slightly better of it. Shame to lose ryan but McManus has been lively since coming on including his header off the bar. Been conned into giving away soft free kicks with the standard defender antic of standing in front of the striker then fall down. Needs to wisen up to that scenario as madden has been pulled in by it.

Moshni put 2 challenges that I'd expect bookings for but guess ref is using the 'it's a big game ' excuse.

Livi will be loving this high energy match

Archived