Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alert Mongoose said:
5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That second booking for Bowman is a travesty. Den Bieman dive.

Ah Bowman. A delightfully dirty b*****d of a player. 

Think of the shit he got away with back in the day. 

Also we can all agree that Brewster is a glorious man. I was at that game and even at my young age of 11 knew his goal was a beauty despite it being scored against us

Also we can all agree that Brewster is a glorious man. I was at that game and even at my young age of 11 knew his goal was a beauty despite it being scored against us
I had forgotten just how good a player he was in the early years. Oh for one of his calibre now.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:
10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I had forgotten just how good a player he was in the early years. Oh for one of his calibre now.

He was a timeless, majestic man. Had he won the cup with us, which he was close to doing after two goals in the semi final (an equaliser at Hampden then put us ahead in the replay at Pittordrie) saw is denied in the final (Balde handball!) then arguably his best period would have been with us

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Think this was our first game live on Sky.. pretty much a full house too

Our record attendance. Tickets were a fiver. Season ticket holders were locked out.

Just picked up my tickets. Zero queues. They also have a separate window for collections now.

These games should be on alba at least. Should be 2 healthy crowds and no shortage of blood n snotters. I'm a Saints fan and of the 2, Dunfermline have produced the best performance against us though Utd have held the upper hand over them. Moshni has made them more solid 2.
Tough call and I think it will be tight. Really don't know who I fancy here.
Just glad were not involved.
Good luck guys

Can't see any way in which we win either of the legs, I'm pessimistic like that. 

Even in the draw at Tannadice, United had the far better chances. 

Great motivational post m8.

I much prefer unjustified optimism, winning tonight is just a small step towards champions league glory

Archived