Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They'd be better putting us in the stand, to make less noise etc.
They put us in that wee shitey lego stand last season and left behind the goals empty. Presumably to avoid there being a "Falkirk end".

Definitely the strangest stand I have ever been in, and the one you are most likely to die in I would say.

They put us in that wee shitey lego stand last season and left behind the goals empty. Presumably to avoid there being a "Falkirk end".

Definitely the strangest stand I have ever been in, and the one you are most likely to die in I would say.

My post is in relation to a quote about 96 when we were moved to that stand to benefit Utd, or as you say a Pars end/Falkirk whomever.

Didn't work then, c***s.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Must be a nice change to have a quiet end to the season for a change for you lot.  

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Must be a nice change to have a quiet end to the season for a change for you lot.  

Aye its fucking brilliant...

There's always next season. Can see us needing to strengthen a bit for next season in the Premiership so can see a few of our fringe players heading your way to help your promotion push. Sheils and Wedderburn perhaps. 

There's always next season. Can see us needing to strengthen a bit for next season in the Premiership so can see a few of our fringe players heading your way to help your promotion push. Sheils and Wedderburn perhaps. 
As usual, you have taken it too far and ruined any possibility of any sort of hands across the Forth type goodwill.

On your head be it.

Shiels to Falkirk is impressively less likely than Sibbald to Dunfermline.

Going to be a big crowd on Tuesday, which will look sexual at EEP under the lights. Might not be a great atmosphere though, as there will be a lot of nerves and a lot of casual fans sitting on their hands.

Tried to buy tickets online just there and we must have the worst online facility known to man. Guess I'll be phoning up.

49 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Tried to buy tickets online just there and we must have the worst online facility known to man. Guess I'll be phoning up.

Thought it can't be worse than our system. Nope, it is the exact same system. You have my sympathy. 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Dunfermline fans on here seem really excited about these two games.

Don't think there's much pressure on the team coming from the fans anyway. It's more like an end of season party for us but perhaps a bit more high-stakes for Utd? Our players seem to have a lot of self belief just now anyway. 

1 hour ago, craigster00 said:

Seeing a few clubs starting to use Ticketmaster for their online ticketing systems - hopefully this is something the club are looking at because the current one is shite.

I totally agree about clubs needing to up their game in regard to online tickets, but I would not like to see Ticketmaster involved. Shady b*****ds. I feel that move would never work out to the fans advantage.

7 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

I totally agree about clubs needing to up their game in regard to online tickets, but I would not like to see Ticketmaster involved. Shady b*****ds. I feel that move would never work out to the fans advantage.

I do agree that Ticketmaster probably wouldn't be the best company to hook up with, but to get a system with a similar user experience would be great.

38 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Don't think there's much pressure on the team coming from the fans anyway. It's more like an end of season party for us but perhaps a bit more high-stakes for Utd? Our players seem to have a lot of self belief just now anyway. 

In a weird sort of way, it doesn't feel like there's pressure on United, which I imagine is down to the very low expectations the fans have. There was certainly more belief that we could go up in last season's playoffs. I think you'd struggle to find any United fan who realistically thinks we can go up this time.

Archived