League Champions Thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me worry about all of Hamish's other chants this season... if he was right with "we're gonna win the league" which he's been belting out since August, what else may come to pass in 2018?

I think this is probably one of the best days of my life! Seeing the Mo win the league after almost 50 years of watching so much dross over the years has been almost overwhelming.

I felt such a fool when I burst out greetin at full time, only to realise that I was surrounded by sobbing Mo fans! :D

Forget your glory hunting Premier league pish - winning the league after such a long wait with a team like the Mo is the ultimate football experience.

Thanks to SP, the players and everyone else involved with the club. Season 2017/18 really has been the perfect season and I doubt it will ever be bettered.

I think this is probably one of the best days of my life! Seeing the Mo win the league after almost 50 years of watching so much dross over the years has been almost overwhelming.
I felt such a fool when I burst out greetin at full time, only to realise that I was surrounded by sobbing Mo fans! [emoji3]

Forget your glory hunting Premier league pish - winning the league after such a long wait with a team like the Mo is the ultimate football experience.
Thanks to SP, the players and everyone else involved with the club. Season 2017/18 really has been the perfect season and I doubt it will ever be bettered.

Good stuff mate. Delighted for you and would have felt the same emotion. That's what it's about.

Makes me worry about all of Hamish's other chants this season... if he was right with "we're gonna win the league" which he's been belting out since August, what else may come to pass in 2018?

Probably something to do with Blyth Spartans going bust and Devoronvale having the second best floodlights in the Highland League

Massive congratulations Mo especially to those fans who have stuck with it for all those years. Long suffering doesn't go near it.Brightened up my day yesterday after Rovers got relegated. When I saw the scores at half time I knew only one gosl was needed to change it.

Hope there's a few sore heads this morning- best to go straight back to the pub for a curer. 

Absolute magic!

Superb effort lads . You ll start the league with 12 points if DD s still at City so that's a wee bonus for you .
Should be a great League next year if Peterhead come up and Rovers and Arbroath stay down not much travelling

7 hours ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

I felt such a fool when I burst out greetin at full time, only to realise that I was surrounded by sobbing Mo fans! :D

True football fan found - this is what supporting "diddy" teams is all about - the rare day of ultimate joy.  Enjoy your celebrations.

I felt such a fool when I burst out greetin at full time, only to realise that I was surrounded by sobbing Mo fans! [emoji3]

After having skimmed through some of the ignorant pish posted by Clyde fans over the last few days, this restores your faith in P&B.

Archived