Goals, & gossip.Sat 28th April.

Larky55

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearing of a wee bit of a stramash down New Cumnock way today . Only saying as I say through a turgid 90 minutes at Turf Moor that almost sent me to sleep
C'mon tell us what you heard , you know you want to[emoji16][emoji16]

Thorniewood 0   Shettleston 2

Game was changed at 10am to Greenfield,big respect to Thorniewood for accepting to change the fixture.....in doing so helping the fixtureman oot big time

Decent match for the neutral...good to see Cotter again although he didnt shut up for 90 minutes....poor refs heed must have been buzzin....

7 hours ago, Larky55 said:

Pollok 4-1 Rob Roy FT

Danny Boyle og 47mns
Adam Forde 51mns
Liam Rowan 80mns

Usual banter, pros and cons, rights and wrongs but I have never,ever heard the utter trash being shouted by the posh twits, on the NE terracing to the right of the centre line.  To call the KRR fb a cheat and faker when he was in obvious distress and even when their player was offering profuse apologies they continued to shout criticisms.  The abuse only abated when the stretcher was called for.  The same clique also claimed KRR were gaining unfair ground whenever a thrown in was awarded them despite the ref twice pulling Pillock (not misspelt but a reference to the fans of the same variety) for the same offence. I imagine the 10 yards he exaggerated too must be of similar proportions to what he tells his wife (or gay partner) is the size of his appendage. I assume the local polo or croquet match must have been abandoned for these p***ks to have been at the game today.  This supporter will not be reticent in shouting down these prats.  Jolly hockey sticks you worms! To the vast majority of Pollok fans, good on you,  good luck for the rest of the season.  You were better than KRR today.

9 hours ago, one nil said:

Usual banter, pros and cons, rights and wrongs but I have never,ever heard the utter trash being shouted by the posh twits, on the NE terracing to the right of the centre line.  To call the KRR fb a cheat and faker when he was in obvious distress and even when their player was offering profuse apologies they continued to shout criticisms.  The abuse only abated when the stretcher was called for.  The same clique also claimed KRR were gaining unfair ground whenever a thrown in was awarded them despite the ref twice pulling Pillock (not misspelt but a reference to the fans of the same variety) for the same offence. I imagine the 10 yards he exaggerated too must be of similar proportions to what he tells his wife (or gay partner) is the size of his appendage. I assume the local polo or croquet match must have been abandoned for these p***ks to have been at the game today.  This supporter will not be reticent in shouting down these prats.  Jolly hockey sticks you worms! To the vast majority of Pollok fans, good on you,  good luck for the rest of the season.  You were better than KRR today.

“Jolly hockey sticks you worms”. You need to watch that language fella. 

Archived