Aberdeen v Hibernian

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen is a miserable shitehole, Pittodrie is a miserable shitehole in miserable Aberdeen, Aberdeen FC play miserable football in front of miserable faced fans .. all in all it's a miserable fuckin state if affairs. 

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Aberdeen is a miserable shitehole, Pittodrie miserable shitehole in miserable Aberdeen, Aberdeen FC play miserable football in front of miserable faced fans .. all in all it's a miserable fuckin state if affairs. 

Miserable post.

Sad to see the hibs fans get nasty here.

Should be a great game, great advert for Scottish football. No need for animosity.

Apart from off the pitch, Dominique malonga is in for a long day on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Should be a great game, great advert for Scottish football. No need for animosity.

You'll see how nasty we are when the Hibees come to town bud. Hopefully the camera is focused on the area where the Hibs fans will be seated throughout the game, as to save our wonderful game the embarrassment.

Big Dom is all about the length m8.

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Hibs and hearts fans crowdwanking is getting increasingly tedious. 

I didn’t realise they were so alike.

two lips of the same fanny

Bit of a minter that there are three football league clubs in Edinburgh, and we're much closer to the Old Firm, and yet us and Hearts both pull in far higher crowds than you can, a one city team with a whole region to draw support from

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Hibs and hearts fans crowdwanking is getting increasingly tedious. 

I didn’t realise they were so alike.

two lips of the same fanny

We had something like 7000 season tickets the year we got relegated - now we have 14000 - thats shows that the club is doing something right. The Scottish Cup win helped - cheers Sevco !

While I like to take the piss out of Hearts, their crowds have been brilliant as well.

If my sums are right, between the Edinburgh clubs, we are averaging something like 34/36000 !!! Thats actually a great story for Scottish fitba, nothing like crowdwanking at all.

Now, get on the blower to the young farmers association and round up a few fishermen - Along with the 2000 hibbies, you might get 5 figures on Saturday (thats crowdwanking) ;)

23 minutes ago, Hibernia said:

Bit of a minter that there are three football league clubs in Edinburgh, and we're much closer to the Old Firm, and yet us and Hearts both pull in far higher crowds than you can, a one city team with a whole region to draw support from

I don’t feel mintified by it in the slightest. 

It is good for the Scottish game that the two lips have improved and improving crowds and I applaud the efforts of the clubs and fans in creating the virtuous circle of increasing crowds and better performances. 

I would like if Aberdeen could do the same but just don’t feel embarrassed that we haven’t.

I do feel embarrassed for your lot crowing about the crowds though, real arsehole behaviour that signals deep seated insecurities and self esteem issues. That’s a minter.

For a match and a thread with such potential this has been a really disappointing opening few pages.

34 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Now, get on the blower to the young farmers association and round up a few fishermen - Along with the 2000 hibbies, you might get 5 figures on Saturday (thats crowdwanking) ;)

51 minutes ago, Hibernia said:

And you two, have grossly misunderstood the demographics of the rural and coastal north-east.  For example:

With the deadline for further permits now passed, it is likely the Elgin shindig will be the only official one held in Scotland.
This compares to dozens of planned events south of the Border and 13 applications for Scottish street parties for William and Kate’s wedding in 2011.

That's an even bigger embarrassment than BobFree03 is on here.

Hibs and Hearts crowds are both impressive and a good news story.  We'll just have to bide our time until we move into the AuroraDome, away from out fanbase, in the countryside. Then we'll get 20k each week ;)

As for the game, I'd like us to kick absolutely f**k out of you uppity embra minks. A really out of order, classic, dirty win . 

2-1 Efe (og) Shinnie and a pen conceded by o'connor for you.  Blood, shit, tears and John Beaton handing out cards like confetti please. 

Each and every non OF fan who goes to the football should be celebrated. It's good for Scottish football and it'll be good for our bank balance to have all those extra away fans.

Why does it always turn into a tedious crowdwank?

That’s just a long winded way of saying “our home support is absolutely pish so I can’t see is selling out” isn’t it ?

I checked out our last game at Easter Road before Hibs went down (0-2 Niall McGinn double) and there were 9K there.

4BBA6FBF-7EEB-45C1-8F6E-BD6240A0A893-654-000000608445595D.jpg

Sorry m9, let’s be friends and put that nastiness behind us!!

Archived