Ayrshire 1st and 2nd divisions

eyeswideopen15

What’s this I hear new farm have been awarded another goal from the league as the incorrect score was reported in one of their games seemingly against Symington?? Surely this isn’t the case as the league conveniently will go down to goal difference? Isn’t their a time lapse in these kind of situations or can anyone just ring st any point in the season and report the wrong score had been reported after a game?
League I play in mate doesn't use goal difference, if 2 teams end up on same points then a play off game is played

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, 4-3-3R said:

What’s this I hear new farm have been awarded another goal from the league as the incorrect score was reported in one of their games seemingly against Symington?? Surely this isn’t the case as the league conveniently will go down to goal difference? Isn’t their a time lapse in these kind of situations or can anyone just ring st any point in the season and report the wrong score had been reported after a game?

The issue was raised 20/30mins after the Symington game when the score was incorrectly reported. The league only just updated it yesterday. The goal would have been added regardless of the situation.Unsure of procedure for the league when updating the table. I am also sure whatever team you are associated with would want the correct score after a game.  Zero issue here to be had.

Well Done Crosshouse!! they went on some run, New Farm slipped up at crucial times with draws, although they still have a chance of going up.

Back to Back titles is a great achievement too.

Congratulations to all at Crosshouse Waverley.

Neutral venue??? Couldny b any closer to New Farm 

I'd be very surprised if either new farm or meadow have either trained or played on Townholm Astroturf, so surely you can't get more neutral. Or do Chelsea have an advantage in the fa cup final because that "neutral" venue is in London? If neutral was about location then both hurlford thistle and hurlford ammies shouldn't be allowed to play in a competition who's semi and final is at hurlford juniors ground.

I agree that surely they should have tried for a grass park somewhere tho. Even if a junior pitch couldn't be gotten ( hectic time of year for them too) I'd be Interested to know if places like the show park at Kilwinning was tried even clark drives old pitch. If it was for sponsorship reasons e.g. Don sport at Cumnock juniors then I could understand.

8 minutes ago, The Tavern Tippler said:

Congratulations to New Farm on there promotion, unlucky Irvine Meadow, really close match, good crowd at Townholm must of been a couple of hundred, first division will be interesting next season

New farm thoroughly deserved promotion for an undefeated league season but Irvine meadow should have won that match convincingly tonight. So much possession and so many chances. Some goal too win the game right enough 

New farm thoroughly deserved promotion for an undefeated league season but Irvine meadow should have won that match convincingly tonight. So much possession and so many chances. Some goal too win the game right enough 
A would say New Farm were slightly the better side in the first half, but Irvine Meadow totaly dominated the second half, extra time though New farm were the better side, Irvine Meadow will be favourites for whatever 2nd division there in next season if they can can that squad together

3 minutes ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
16 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

A would say New Farm were slightly the better side in the first half, but Irvine Meadow totaly dominated the second half, extra time though New farm were the better side, Irvine Meadow will be favourites for whatever 2nd division there in next season if they can can that squad together

New farm really raised their game in Extra Time and credit where it's due but I thought they were outplayed during the 90 minutes apart from possibly first ten minutes 

Archived