Cup draws

jimbaxters

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

Had a look at SJFA website and surprise surprise no cup draw info posted.
Is it really such a difficult task for an official taking part in tonight’s meeting (if there was one) to inform punters of the draws by their own website or the plethora of other social media outlets including this one. Yet we have to rely on drips and drabs of draws seeping from individuals who somehow find out

It's actually quite embarrassing, in this technological age, that these draws were not filmed and broadcasted live via some social media platform.

But even worse was the fact that when the draws were being made, there were delegates in the room that could barely hear what was going on.

It's actually quite embarrassing, in this technological age, that these draws were not filmed and broadcasted live via some social media platform.
But even worse was the fact that when the draws were being made, there were delegates in the room that could barely hear what was going on.

I take it you where there at the draw and was it a management meeting?

You are kidding? Showing the draws live would show them up to be the incompetent buffoons that they are. Do it in secret & let the news out in dribs & drabs so if they f**k it up it’s easier to cover up their gross idiocy

Club delegates only, and region life members and officials.

Can't believe that we still have "life members " that are allowed into meeting
Sums up this place jobs for the boys.nothing against kennie personally but why is he allowed into meeting beggars belief

When will the full draw be up? Absolutely appalling that this can't be carried out with competence!

Surely you don’t expect anything else we are the fans we have no right to know such too secret information I see beith have another new fixture on the 9th may still not got a date for the Ayrshire cup game v girvan and on there website it says on beith fixtures west of Scotland next round 7pm kick off date TBC after shotts v whitletts on 28/4 then you go to fixtures for Saturday and it says
Shotts v whitletts postponed as whitletts playing maybole in the league that day

Can't believe that we still have "life members " that are allowed into meeting
Sums up this place jobs for the boys.nothing against kennie personally but why is he allowed into meeting beggars belief

That's a bit mean. Why should he not be allowed into the meetings? I doubt if it's jobs for the boys in this case especially if you look at the treatment he got from some of the old guard when he stood for election last year.

That's a bit mean. Why should he not be allowed into the meetings? I doubt if it's jobs for the boys in this case especially if you look at the treatment he got from some of the old guard when he stood for election last year.

Listen I don't have any problems at all with kennie don't know the guy. I think you just said it the OLD GUARD why should anyone have a life membership that's bonkers

Because why should someone be able to go to and have a say at meeting when they've not be elected to do so I just don't get it

Actually agree with this! Understand someone's tenure & service to the association but that should be recognised with a watch not a lifetime membership.

51 minutes ago, archieb said:

Back on topic - Cup draws are now listed on the sjfa pages:

http://www.scottishjuniorfa.com/sjfa/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=1816

Love how they finally put up the Central rounds 1 & 2 after most of the ties have been played.  Really on the ball.

I'm surprised it's not just Dunipace and Clydebank looking to leave this crap behind.

Archived