The SPFL Angus League ££1 2018-19

I suspect Dumbarton will be Stranraer’s “New Year Derby” and we will be paired with Stenny.

Not that I expect you to understand anything about the geography outwith your farm.

Aah, forgot the Highland League Team Dumbarton got into the league by the back door. I was too busy pissing on your carrots.
Enjoy your lunch.

4 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

AKA....

No one cares about us

We don't like that

Hmm, let me have a think: punted from P. & B. League Two forum for a couple of weeks vs punted from SPFL League Two for how long?

I know which I wouldn't like more. 

Are we waiting till after the Champs League final as the end of the season? IMO - Don't see any good reason for delaying, beyond a team being promoted or the final outcome of the playoffs being decided.

Edited by Brummo
Distilling the essense.

3 hours ago, Brummo said:

Hmm, let me have a think: punted from P. & B. League Two forum for a couple of weeks vs punted from SPFL League Two for how long?

Are we waiting till after the Champs League final as the end of the season? IMO - Don't see any good reason for delaying, beyond a team being promoted or the final outcome of the playoffs being decided.

It's probably a hangover from the early 2010s when the most exciting part of the season was after the football was finished and everyone waited in anticipation to see who'd manage to avoid liquidation and who wouldn't.

There’s a gtf day every season, of course you don’t know about it because it’s nearly been quarter of a century since you changed leagues but the Mo aren’t being picked on. Don’t you go trying to change the rules now just bide your time. [emoji1][emoji6]

There’s a gtf day every season, of course you don’t know about it because it’s nearly been quarter of a century since you changed leagues but the Mo aren’t being picked on. Don’t you go trying to change the rules now just bide your time. [emoji1][emoji6]
Aye, 1320 learned something new last year.

On 5/26/2018 at 05:13, Brummo said:

This kind of indecision will cost you points. Step up, play like you belong here. Give it everything. Leave nothing behind. 

• 2 weeks later...
the finest steak bridie in forfar is actually provided by Camerons fishmongers on castle street. if in the town i would strongly encourage you make a visit and thank me later
Already a regular patron of this establishment.

Place is fantastic. Guys in my work travelling from Dundee to Aberdeen are asked to stop buy and bring plenty of them up as the boys up north love them.

All the pies there are great.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

their large steak pies are fantastic for an easy sunday dinner. they feed 6 but gluttony can very easily take control! sure they are about £8.50 and worth so much more given the sheer amount of steak in them.