The SPFL Angus League ££1 2018-19

Unfortunately, we bring nothing to the gastronomical table, we lag miles behind but hopefully we can impress in the only table that matters - the league table.
From a personal point of view, I hope that Arbroath don't go up. Not for the steak and black pudding delights but because I want to see all four Angus clubs in the same league.
Got to give them credit where due though. I think they've had a fantastic season to get promoted then make the play offs this year.
As for next season, I think Brechin will struggle. After the season they've had, confidence must be at an all time low. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go down again.
They might win a game though !!!

Brechin will have made a few quid this past season and if they recruit half decent, they will be ok

East Fife and Raith and if Peeterheed come up its a fantastic wee league apart from Stranraer the Angus teams could expect 600/700 plus crowds every other week .

Our average is 780

Stranraer the other week we had 750 odd anyway

Sure the Angus teams will benefit from us, not sure we’ll benefit that much from the others unfortunately [emoji12]

Please don't forget the fabulous steak and black pudding pies from Gayfield, wonderful

Be never been to Gayfield, I’ll definitely be going next season now to give these a try.

Our average is 780

Sure the Angus teams will benefit from us, not sure we’ll benefit that much from the others unfortunately [emoji12]
The Maroon pound !

The Steak and Black Pudding Pie is the only reason I didn't want you to go up...
... honest!!!

Our average is 780

Jeezo you ve still not lost that we re the big team in Angus swagger [emoji23] .I were only pointing out the facts .
Wait till you see how much we ve fallen away defensive pish every week though shall not attack think we re losing a lot of players due to DD s tactics it's shite because our squad actually were nt too bad .

20 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Jeezo you ve still not lost that we re the big team in Angus swagger emoji23.png .I were only pointing out the facts .
Wait till you see how much we ve fallen away defensive pish every week though shall not attack think we re losing a lot of players due to DD s tactics it's shite because our squad actually were nt too bad .

Easy there tiger, think you lot will be ok next season, I can't imagine how awful this past season has been for Brechin City, but made a few quid this past season, win a game early in the season and bobs yer uncle

Easy there tiger, think you lot will be ok next season, I can't imagine how awful this past season has been for Brechin City, but made a few quid this past season, win a game early in the season and bobs yer uncle

Am fine [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] , Most City fans took our ridiculous campaign in good spirits the fact is there was nt a game we came away from saying "We should ve won that "
The players gave they re all until last 4 or 5 games
It's completely down to defensive set up.
If rumours are true we ll lose some of our better players and I don t know if I trust DD with cash to rebuild .It will just be defenders he sign s

Jeezo you ve still not lost that we re the big team in Angus swagger [emoji23] .I were only pointing out the facts .

Haha so was I tbf, just pointing out 600 would be a poor crowd for us

You’ll be good next year, you got 160k for your league position plus a tonne of people through the gates, plenty of money to spend

Haha so was I tbf, just pointing out 600 would be a poor crowd for us

You’ll be good next year, you got 160k for your league position plus a tonne of people through the gates, plenty of money to spend

Ha ha I work with Arbroath guys and to hear some of them speak you d think the gap between Arbroath and the other Angus teams was like Man City n Accrington. Just banter I know .
But if you d like to discuss average attendances for last season ( but last season only [emoji16][emoji16]) feel free .
Oh yeah and you forgot the 90 k from Celtic [emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji766][emoji112].

Ha ha I work with Arbroath guys and to hear some of them speak you d think the gap between Arbroath and the other Angus teams was like Man City n Accrington. Just banter I know .
But if you d like to discuss average attendances for last season ( but last season only [emoji16][emoji16]) feel free .
Oh yeah and you forgot the 90 k from Celtic [emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji766][emoji112].

Exactly, if you don’t have a decent team then that’s your own fault, plenty of dough.

And they would be correct, everyone knows that if you want to join the big team in Angus you have to prove yourself at the diddy clubs. See ToB and Danny Denholm.

All players not good enough for us can go elsewhere, Montrose won the league with a team full of our cast offs (Callaghan/Watson/Masson/Redman and Flemming) under a manager who’s sole aim was to prove he is good enough to step into DCs shoes when he hangs up the Bunnet.

This is just the reality of things in this County my friend. [emoji12]

Exactly, if you don’t have a decent team then that’s your own fault, plenty of dough.

And they would be correct, everyone knows that if you want to join the big team in Angus you have to prove yourself at the diddy clubs. See ToB and Danny Denholm.

All players not good enough for us can go elsewhere, Montrose won the league with a team full of our cast offs (Callaghan/Watson/Masson/Redman and Flemming) under a manager who’s sole aim was to prove he is good enough to step into DCs shoes when he hangs up the Bunnet.

This is just the reality of things in this County my friend. [emoji12]

That's me telt back to main 5 furra reversible [emoji609]

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This is just the reality of things in this County my friend. emoji12.png

Clear flaw in your argument, Sanny never played for you guys.