New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Swansea have now been sponsored by four different betting sponsors across four season; the current partners, Yobet, don't even have a working UK site (but then they are Chinese anyway). Subtle camo pattern embossed on the home, the back of the away shirt is plain. Third kit will be needed considering WBA continue to ply their trade in the Championship;

image.thumb.png.b80495294fecc227b3700dcbecdcf4a1.pngimage.thumb.png.8e84c9e3b559bf97b99492f87f744e11.png

33 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Swansea have now been sponsored by four different betting sponsors across four season; the current partners, Yobet, don't even have a working UK site (but then they are Chinese anyway). Subtle camo pattern embossed on the home, the back of the away shirt is plain. Third kit will be needed considering WBA continue to ply their trade in the Championship;

image.thumb.png.b80495294fecc227b3700dcbecdcf4a1.pngimage.thumb.png.8e84c9e3b559bf97b99492f87f744e11.png

Can we just not ban Joma?  Or bomb them?  Those are far from the worst - hello Partick home - but even still.  Cheap monstrosities right across the board.

Edited by Savage Henry

43 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Can we just not ban Joma?  Or bomb them?  Those are far from the worst - hello Partick home - but even still.  Cheap monstrosities right across the board.

No, señor; this Spanish shithousery is here to stay and they may well be outfitting your club de fútbol next! In the meantime, Motagua FC from Honduras;

image.thumb.png.83f1e081c05a0d6dbf9ad02ed1667666.pngimage.thumb.png.b8e17a1629c16c771f32a7cca30d2fed.png

Edited by DutchBorderer

I seem to be very much in the minority in that 1) I don't mind Joma stuff (up til this season the Pars stuff has been decent and I quite like the Swansea ones), 2) I don't particularly like a lot of the Macron ones (especially Club Bruges, Stevenage and APOEL, although the Bologna one is superb) and 3) I think two of the more popular ones on this thread are awful - the Inverness special edition one and Man City (both, but the home one in particular annoys me especially for some reason).

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Is the man city home more subtle one colour  version of raith monstrosity?

Black one is cool as f**k though.

Really? It looks a mess to me.

The yellow stripes on right shoulder look naff.

ETA - would you pay £65 for it?

Edited by Bishop Briggs