New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Yes you can!  1. It cheapened Huddersfield and antagonised their fans, and 2. In absolutely no way does removing the logo of a piss poor gambling firm (prior to legislation being brought in I suspect) from a very ugly polyester t-shirt sold at eight times the going rate return anything to the fans.    It's nothing more than a marketing ploy and wrapping it up as somehow being for the fans is precisely how brain dead halfwits end up losing more money than they can afford on "accas" and "boooooooooosts".  It's genuinely one of the lowest moments of "Modern football", and although I have nothing in common with the #AMF crowd, this kind of corporate-identity-masquerading-as-community bollocks should be right up there with their list of complaints.

This kind of thing is why we keep getting the hilarious Paddy Power twitter account, which is simply an extension of  the laughably unfunny advertising.

^^^

Lost all his money gambling. 

Can remember that season pretty well.
Falkirk and Cowdenbeath battling it out for the league title.
Both games against each other ( only played 1 home and 1 away back then) attracted around 10,000 for each game.
Falkirk and the Blue Brazil joint crowd w**k.

New Cowden home kit, based on the 69/70 season kit

IMG_1563220121.332318.thumb.jpg.179dff52f85e1656fdfd37f7117ab1d6.jpg.1bb018de84fe83ea6da2e881c6fccaf3.jpg

19 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Yes you can!  1. It cheapened Huddersfield and antagonised their fans, and 2. In absolutely no way does removing the logo of a piss poor gambling firm (prior to legislation being brought in I suspect) from a very ugly polyester t-shirt sold at eight times the going rate return anything to the fans.    It's nothing more than a marketing ploy and wrapping it up as somehow being for the fans is precisely how brain dead halfwits end up losing more money than they can afford on "accas" and "boooooooooosts".  It's genuinely one of the lowest moments of "Modern football", and although I have nothing in common with the #AMF crowd, this kind of corporate-identity-masquerading-as-community bollocks should be right up there with their list of complaints.

This kind of thing is why we keep getting the hilarious Paddy Power twitter account, which is simply an extension of  the laughably unfunny advertising.

Pretending it's part of a "fan's campaign" to get branding off their shirts, that they just invented to promote their brand that they plaster everywhere vaguely connected with football. Hope Falkirk keep "Central Demolition Ltd" on their shirts, although it could have been taken ironically last season.

1 hour ago, highlandcowden said:

I like the trastavere ones except for the sponsor

ill assume theres some sort of sympathy/affiliation with the giallorossi parts of the city

in spite of the numerous reorganisations and reformations common with most italian clubs, they identify themselves as pre-dating A S Roma, having deliberately avoided getting sucked in to  the amalgamation of several clubs which resulted in the formation of I Giallorossi ; they also make a point of having very distinct colours - l'amoranto e bianco - amaranth and white, so i reckon you'll get a clip round the ear for referring to their shirts as plain old 'red'; they adopted the colour as it was used in the ancient city to decorate tombs and signify immortality, because they 'outlived' the other clubs who were merged in to A S Roma; and to conclude this diatribe of mind-numbing trivia, Roma's colours are officially listed as 'tyrian purple and yellow' - the former being a red dye made (originally) from the secretions of a very specific type of sea snail - so there !

Sampdoria
image.png.db170cae8fd07110f0403aa3b0693212.pngimage.png.08cb49dfc1e07297986c44f7df8e8e83.png
Are they going sponsorless? Last time I remember them doing they I bought the home shirt but it was one of those skin tight Kappa ones they made at the time and even getting a size larger than normal was no good for wearing at the fives. If it's going to be sold as shown above though, I'll be all over that.

U S D Ponte Die Nori (Veneto - Seconda Categoria - Girone C - level eight) - with a special cake to go with their kit launch, of course !

they're from Via Chiesa di Piana, about fifteen miles north west of Vicenza 

image.png.c9bcaa2e7dc522045e591d83119eecb6.png

image.png.6df5a9a2ca33f91401f55b32ae274908.png

Edited by Herman Hessian