New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

Every time I see this thread I feel almost physically sick.

Footballers wear strips. Fucking strips. Strips. A fitba strip.

Football 'kits' are what English people wear. Or perhaps something you use to make a football.

It's wrong, it's disgusting and it should be off this forum.

How these Staggie strips make you feel better.

Spoilered for brevity and ease of browsing the thread - I'm really glad to note Macron ditched their garbage toilet bowl logo for something similar yet infinitely less awful;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.da6cfe54ff1df294b6794862daf736ce.pngimage.thumb.png.383e3379cd0438205cd1add0b3f95041.png

These aren't a patch on their excellent 18/19 home strip. Note that the stripes on the away form a lozenge pattern by varying in width.

Edited by DutchBorderer

6 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

fucking hell - Como are really going for it; a fan vote for one of three sets of four shirts - can't say they're not making plenty of options available, not to mention the added marketing bollocks with each selection !

hafta say though, twelve shirts and no sign of the glorious deep blue colour they've used recently - and no fox logo (taken from a local shopping centre...) - poor effort !

FIRST OPTION . This version recalls the medieval history of our city. The plot is designed to remember the armour, in this case as if they were made up of old playing balls. This design wants to celebrate the energy that kids have to play on our field. The inserts of the third uniform instead honour the Maglia Rosa, also celebrating the origins of our Sinigaglia stadium, born with the Velodrome on the occasion of the 1927 "Cycling Olympics". The orange of the goalkeeper's shirt contrasts perfectly with the Blue of the COMO.

1836200-73980-85f9953a0fe4acdb83ee386144

SECOND OPTION. The polka dot motif of the uniform wants to encapsulate the emotions, the drama and the unpredictability that every football game is able to give. The kit also represents our glorious history (symbolised by gold in the transfer uniform) with the desire to return to Serie A.

1836200-73981-55a9ca401ef767737ab73ceca9

THIRD OPTION. The minimalist texture of the waves celebrates the geographical beauty of Lake Como. Waves that reach the splendid shores of Bellagio, Tremezzo, Menaggio and Varenna. In this version, the classic Blu is completed with a teal and purple green uniform, which emphasizes the desire to look to the future too.

1836200-73982-3718ef72266cbc70c16422452f

man, they sure talk some pish

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Spoilered for brevity and ease of browsing the thread - I'm really glad to note Macron ditched their garbage toilet bowl logo for something similar yet infinitely less awful;

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.da6cfe54ff1df294b6794862daf736ce.pngimage.thumb.png.383e3379cd0438205cd1add0b3f95041.png

These aren't a patch on their excellent 18/19 home strip. Note that the stripes on the away form a lozenge pattern by varying in width.

Macron again ❤

Spoiler

Disagree. I think Macron have knocked them out the park there. Who hasn’t knocked one out the park is the Ross County media person/hamster, who clearly gave Ross Draper Iain Vigurs’ kit.

Hearts and Umbro going for something delightfully 90's - just a shame about the plain back;
image.thumb.png.5bc446db23899496f2fe7429fee4aee9.png
image.thumb.png.9511532ee47bef6a146f810891899e98.png
image.thumb.png.4a3b443e62b4b34fce396b8a4d1e8dd2.png

It’s funny how different our tastes are. I think if that whole kit was the back, it’d be an absolute classic. With the pattern (which seems to be the recurring theme this season) I don’t like it at all.

15 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s funny how different our tastes are. I think if that whole kit was the back, it’d be an absolute classic. With the pattern (which seems to be the recurring theme this season) I don’t like it at all.

I admit to being a sucker for the early 90's aesthetic, but I agree to a certain extent here; it'd be a fine shirt if the front matched with the back - it's just that both sides being so different to one another spoils it a little.

Meanwhile, SG Wattenscheid of the German 4th tier celebrate their 110th anniversary;

image.thumb.png.3c49605d005b2a2be69cc9e0d0c6c6d1.png

53 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

image.thumb.png.9511532ee47bef6a146f810891899e98.png

If that's just a random pattern they've used they'd have been better using the Save the Children icon in that maroon effect instead.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

like he said