New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

3 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

well - from a personal perspective, it's all very well having the cycling-style lycra shirts to show of your abs and upper body sculpting, but you have to have decent sized shorts to let the beast swing free, if you get my drift...

;)

:lol: 

I find Macron slightly less bad than Puma, but I am still happy we won't see their toilet bowl logo in the Premier League next season (barring a Swansea miracle and any team's switching to them).
Could Argyle's new Puma strip find more fancy among us enlightened kit enthusiasts then? Long time sponsor Ginsters has a new logo and has ditched the red (on the kits at least);
drrr.thumb.jpg.78b6291f027f8bbf266d7342caf37319.jpg

Swansea are Joma, not Macron. Unless they are changing again

Was speaking to a friend earlier. Would you pay an extra £20/30 for a kit without a sponsor. If so how many kits would make up the sponsorship fee... Obviously deponds on size of club. Im sure if it was possible a club would have done it, I'm just speculating...

Edited by Tartan Dave

Was speaking to a friend earlier. Would you pay an extra £20/30 for a kit without a sponsor. If so how many kits would make up the sponsorship fee... Obviously deponds on size of club. Im sure if it was possible a club would have done it, I'm just speculating...
i would without a doubt. would imagine it would have an effect on the amount any club can claim for the sponsorship fee. not sure if charging a premium would offset that difference

Not a kit reveal itself, but Stranraer will be supplied by Football Nation, who also supply Berwick, Edinburgh City, Albion Rovers, Cowdenbeath, East Stirlingshire, and a bunch more. Joma will be Stranraer's brand of choice, marking an end of a 9 season association with Stanno. This is the template that will be used;

5afc7fa049b31_18444_std_14858791981.jpg.7cdaae9ab8845e76d1c2e27c268126a7.jpg

5afc7f1e41eef_DdOpVhbWkAEt5OH1.thumb.jpg.d37355e51cd383a8b585ed1fce4bd5b3.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

Not a kit reveal itself, but Stranraer will be supplied by Football Nation, who also supply Berwick, Edinburgh City, Albion Rovers, Cowdenbeath, East Stirlingshire, and a bunch more. Joma will be Stranraer's brand of choice, marking an end of a 9 season association with Stanno. This is the template that will be used;
5afc7fa049b31_18444_std_14858791981.jpg.7cdaae9ab8845e76d1c2e27c268126a7.jpg
5afc7f1e41eef_DdOpVhbWkAEt5OH1.thumb.jpg.d37355e51cd383a8b585ed1fce4bd5b3.jpg

That’s a shame, Stranraers stanno kits always stood out and I always personally liked them. Going on with the bland joma brand that looks like a shite st.johnstone template.

On 13/05/2018 at 21:20, jamamafegan said:

IMG_2161.jpg

Closer look at that Everton top. I think that’s stunning. Love the retro Umbro sleeves. Only downside is Angry Birds. Wonder if it can be bought without angry birds on it/or if its easy to remove.

You’ll look the dogs bollocks on your sofa :lol: