New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wasnt having a go at you :lol: you really need to fucking simmer when you think someone's doubting you. 

The pictures are clearly photoshopped and the are those real quote sounds worse as I forgot an emoji at the end. 

The picture of the Chelsea kit posted on here is literally the exact same as the one on the Nike website.

And you really do have a habit of jumping in with 2 feet to make it appear as if you have some knowledge of a situation before being told you’re talking out your arse.

Edited by eez-eh

9 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The picture of the Chelsea kit posted on here is literally the exact same as the one on the Nike website.

And you really do have a habit of jumping in with 2 feet to make it appear as if you have some knowledge of a situation before being told you’re talking out your arse.

Yes, but it's clearly a bad photoshop. 

13 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Both the strips I posted were from the official sites.

On 03/08/2018 at 20:41, RandomGuy. said:

I wasnt having a go at you :lol: you really need to fucking simmer when you think someone's doubting you. 

The pictures are clearly photoshopped and the are those real quote sounds worse as I forgot an emoji at the end. 

Come on RG, he’s finally found his niche just let him post his strips :lol:

ahhh - at last - de graafschap doetinchem; thought they were going for a subtle nod to the ultra scene with the stone island logo, but it's rather disappointingly "night star express" - still think they should have done 'em on little button-on tags, though...

222357_retina_graafschap-front_1.jpg

222417_large_degraafschapuit-front_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Herman Hessian said:

and not to be outdone, here are Brescia's four...

whatsapp_image_2018-08-04_at_09.13.30.jpeg

banner_homepage.jpg

Until they sort out the V not lining up with the middle of the X they'll always just look wrong.

PS - It hadn't clicked they were obviously going after the Tayside market last season.

Edited by 7-2

On 03/08/2018 at 19:54, RandomGuy. said:

Are they actually real? They're clearly really, really bad photoshops.

I really hope not given I saw the Chelsea one on sale (only $75 plus tax!) in Florida's 'Pele Soccer' store back in early June and was horrified at the sight of it and it looked exactly like that picture. 

Edited by djchapsticks

18 hours ago, Aidan said:

Montrose 3rd kit.

tapatalk_1533574313551.jpeg

this is like a "crop-top" version - are there a great many large-breasted and comely young maidens in Montrose who would look staggeringly good in such an item if paired with the tiniest pair of thong-bikini bottoms ?

more to the point, are there any Montrose-based P&B'ers currently in a relationship with such a vision of lusciousness who could arrange a photo-shoot of some kind - maybe with a video entailing seductive and sensual movements to enhance the whole thing ?