New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Inverness kit - awesome
Raith - dreadful, thats not their colours.

Not really a shirt, but sort of tangentially  related - one time Danish champions FC Nordsjaelland replace their perfectly fine crest with something that looks like it was ripped straight out of a Pro Evolution Soccer game.
image.png.3ed736b035abfd078f7449f282d662f7.png

This is the first time I’ve seen that badge (old) and I think it’s one of the best I’ve seen. I can’t believe they’ve changed it.

Dundee United away top is just a white version of our home top, with the same, old style, Macron logo.

Curious...

Dundee United away top is just a white version of our home top, with the same, old style, Macron logo.
Curious...

That’s not our top. It’s a temp kit due to manufacturing delays with our actual kit. We signed the deal with Macron during Chinese New Year apparently and that has meant a long delay. Yesterday was just to tide us over. The new strips will be revealed in or around the 12th of July and will go on sale a week later.

7 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

That’s not our top. It’s a temp kit due to manufacturing delays with our actual kit. We signed the deal with Macron during Chinese New Year apparently and that has meant a long delay. Yesterday was just to tide us over. The new strips will be revealed in or around the 12th of July and will go on sale a week later.

Blue away kit then?

13 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Chinese New Year was 5th February. Don't see that being the reason for any delay!

25 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Following in their city rivals footsteps, however both kits will carry an Ulster Banner opposed to the Saltire.

Inverness kit - awesome Raith - dreadful, thats not their colours.

What are our colours? We’ve played in a few hue of navy. Early 00 kits started dark navy, seemed to get a bit lighter, then went back to dark navy again from around 2007ish. Pre mid 90s we played in lighter blue. The new home kit takes its cue from this early 90s number.

901107E0-58EC-4DF8-8DD2-978218A9316D-2310-00000130CE2C0025.jpg.80ca4a9ac9e43cd3113d2829efdf0836.jpg

I’ve been told it appears darker in person anyway. This photo is perhaps a better representation.

FCC40AD5-090D-4A75-BDCD-20FBAA9D0268-2310-00000131E00B37AE.jpg.bfcac5db6df569a260c903c0454b6a2b.jpg

I’m not really a fan but I don’t hate it. Certainly wouldn’t be a home top I’d design.

What are our colours? We’ve played in a few hue of navy. Early 00 kits started dark navy, seemed to get a bit lighter, then went back to dark navy again from around 2007ish. Pre mid 90s we played in lighter blue. The new home kit takes its cue from this early 90s number.

901107E0-58EC-4DF8-8DD2-978218A9316D-2310-00000130CE2C0025.jpg.80ca4a9ac9e43cd3113d2829efdf0836.jpg
The 90s really was the decade that taste forgot.