New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

19 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That doesn't even look torso shaped, it does seem quite a problem for kit makers to get stripes kits right for some reason.

I'd imagine that particular kit will look ridiculous on fans from the Mike Ashley school of personal nutrition habits.

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Newcastle home shirt. Sponsor ruins it.

IMG_20190619_124710.jpg

Sponsor logos invariably come in for stick on just about every new kit release. The way St Mirren have done it has simply created a big black ‘H’ effect. Quite why we cannot have the SkyView logo rendered in the same fashion as the Braehead one we had in the past is beyond me - IE, it isn’t slapped into a background box. Anyway... the NUFC kit would, IMHO obviously, benefit from having the club crest and Puma logos left and right on the white areas, allowing the sponsor logo to be placed a bit higher up on the shirt. I know the crest is centered because the kit is supposedly in ‘tribute’ to the 1969 cup win, but if that’s the case, why not have the same amount, and thickness of stripes that were on the actual 1969 kit?

Hark at me, Gok fcuking Wan...

Edited by pozbaird

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Sponsor logos invariably come in for stick on just about every new kit release. The way St Mirren have done it has simply created a big black ‘H’ effect. Quite why we cannot have the SkyView logo rendered in the same fashion as the Braehead one we had in the past is beyond me - IE, it isn’t slapped into a background box. Anyway... the NUFC kit would, IMHO obviously, benefit from having the club crest and Puma logos left and right on the white areas, allowing the sponsor logo to be placed a bit higher up on the shirt. I know the crest is centered because the kit is supposedly in ‘tribute’ to the 1969 cup win, but if that’s the case, why not have the same amount, and thickness of stripes that were on the actual 1969 kit?

Hark at me, Gok fcuking Wan...

Placing the badge and Puma logo on the white stripes would mean that the Puma logo would then be in black.

A black cat. On a Newcastle kit....

Spoiler

image.png.f190483ded21dc0d0217ca8c9db9c7f5.pngImage result for sunderland black cat

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Placing the badge and Puma logo on the white stripes would mean that the Puma logo would then be in black.

A black cat. On a Newcastle kit....

Hide contents

image.png.f190483ded21dc0d0217ca8c9db9c7f5.pngImage result for sunderland black cat

Nice stadium... for third tier shite. Good work, agent Jack Bauer Ross.

4 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Dunfermline announce of Twitter they will release a black and yellow jersey on Friday, would be happy with one of the two designs below

SNIP SNIP

My money's on the second (Airdrieonians have it in black and red), the first is an older template.

Macron fcuked up with Motherwell's home kit, I don't think combining the chest band with pinstripes was a good idea, but that away shirt is as close to a 10 out of 10 as you can get. Also pictured is East Stirlingshire's daring new away kit;

image.thumb.png.990c4659ceefba503fc39212ca5e8a94.png

image.thumb.png.b30dd26a43d43603779abc2620be5129.png

image.thumb.png.d57d8e894b1c8fec28d87c427db9b715.png

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

My money's on the second (Airdrieonians have it in black and red), the first is an older template.

Macron fcuked up with Motherwell's home kit, I don't think combining the chest band with pinstripes was a good idea, but that away shirt is as close to a 10 out of 10 as you can get. Also pictured is East Stirlingshire's daring new away kit;

image.thumb.png.990c4659ceefba503fc39212ca5e8a94.png

image.thumb.png.b30dd26a43d43603779abc2620be5129.png

image.thumb.png.d57d8e894b1c8fec28d87c427db9b715.png

Are East Stirlingshire players riding in the Tour De France, attempting to swim the English Channel, or getting into a boat with Steve Redgrave types?

55 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Are East Stirlingshire players riding in the Tour De France, attempting to swim the English Channel, or getting into a boat with Steve Redgrave types?

Nothing of the sort, they are playing in the same league as Berwick Rangers.... oh....

Fall River Marksmen, lower leagues in the US;

image.thumb.png.5ba91c9c3bc05a69952417e6aab4a10f.pngimage.thumb.png.c1022acabcabe73f6628050d83029393.png

10 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Newcastle home shirt. Sponsor ruins it.

IMG_20190619_124710.jpg

really nice strip I think.theres only so much you can do with stripes and I think that's top drawer.funny to say the black stripes grab my attention so much I barely notice the sponsor,however wanky that sounds

re motherwell awy-nice but itll be utterly unforgiving for anyone with a less than perfect physique

That East Stirlingshire top looks like a bit of railway ppe. I would of expected Stranraer this season or Dumbarton last season (only sides I can think of that have anyone I know on the railway playing for them) to help them feel at home.