New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

25 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

i think we have a winner for worst looking sponsor of the new season,totally intrusive

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

(although it's more due to the black hole around it)

DhHLEMNXkAAX_h-.jpg

Away kit is decent. I will laugh if the yellow splotch on St Johnstone's kit ends up being like Maidenhead's home shirt;

DhHLENGX4AATjRR.jpg

51 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That wba is decent but the spoiler ruins it a bit.

I'm sure their fans will moan about the stripes being too thick.  They moaned about the stripes being too thin on their absolutely beautiful adidas kit from a few seasons ago.  That's a nice kit absolutely ruined by a horrid sponsor.  

I'm sure their fans will moan about the stripes being too thick.  They moaned about the stripes being too thin on their absolutely beautiful adidas kit from a few seasons ago.  That's a nice kit absolutely ruined by a horrid sponsor.  
At least it's not a bookie.

Well, I suppose it makes a difference from Bet365LeoVegas888sportBetFredSportPesa32RedDafaBetRoyalPanda

In typical Hamburgerland tradition, the MLS think it's smart by having a league-wide sponsorship deal with adidas, which means all clubs will be kitted out by the German purveyors of spaghetti on your shoulders or under your elbows.

Unfortunately, despite many millions of Dollars being involved, adidas doesn't really seem to give a shit judging by what the goalies wear;

DhILuaSV4AIzs50.jpg

18 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Holy sweet Jesus, my EYES...

They got a lot of publicity last season for having a total mess of a keeper's jersey so I take it they're deliberately doing it again this season in a hope of a repeat.

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Saint-Etienne Home, Away and 3rd - 

saint_etienne_18_19_le_coq_sportif_home_

If ever a top deserved the description 'it's just a tee/polo shirt with a badge on it' this is it. 

FC Nantes launches their new home kit with the tagline 'Le suck it';

DhVzqwTXkAEVpGI.jpg

Oud-Heverlee Leuven of the Belgian second tier are known for their budget crest, and don Belgian brand Vermarc with Leicester City's sponsor;

DhbuqEsXkAAy8f9.jpg

Millwall return to Macron after two seasons with Erreà, and claim to model their new home shirt on the old Captain Morgan shirt. Unfortunately, they look nothing alike;

Dhaf2AzWAAAUYP3.jpg

By far the most tinpot kit launch to happen so far comes courtesy of Dutch NEC Nijmegen, who revealed their new away top and signed a new player in a random fan's backyard;

5b40968a68e03_DhVj3hPWAAAwlKE1.thumb.jpg.092ce607a15caf20e571d084f7c4cdb6.jpg