New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

28 minutes ago, Waspy said:

Nike have really went down the shitter.

Indeed.  Minimum of effort.  You'd have thought the biggest names in football would be able to get Nike to design bespoke kits.  Now they're just variations on dull themes, and the very few bespoke kits look like generic catalogue designs anyway.   

Nike seem to be refusing to put collars on their tops. There's probably some pish R&D reason for it because it's the same with their hockey jerseys for the Olympics and World Championships this year:

r370757_1296x729_16-9-640x300.jpg

image.jpg

The end result is that it looks cheap and nasty, although at least now I know it looks just as terrible without padding and stuff under it.

53 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

East Fife away kit!!!

How fucking smart is that???

Not bad at all, the new home shirt is looking good too. I quite prefer striped kits to have the sleeves in the darker colour (wish Berwick had gone with black rather than gold sleeves)

5aff1a056ed01_Ddfq7LGVwAEUZzt1.thumb.jpg.ca7df6f2a447c57f29e3da3115106764.jpg

Not bad at all, the new home shirt is looking good too. I quite prefer striped kits to have the sleeves in the darker colour (wish Berwick had gone with black rather than gold sleeves)

5aff1a056ed01_Ddfq7LGVwAEUZzt1.thumb.jpg.ca7df6f2a447c57f29e3da3115106764.jpg

It's nice but I'd like to see a 3D pic of it!!!

37 minutes ago, GoTeamGaz said:

are those sleeve patches digitally printed into the shirt like the badge?

They are. First team to do so, I believe.

53 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

ooft, c. 1993-96 retro in full swing in the last couple of pages.

Annan and RB Salzburg kits genuinely gorge-rising.

:barf

I, for one, welcome the return of terrible taste and ridiculous patterns if only because it's better than the gunk Nike, adidas, and Puma have come up in recent seasons. Last year every Nike team played in the Vapour template.

Gunk Nike, Puma, adidas templates are here to stay I'm afraid.

Even budget brands like Pendle and Stanno are echoing the templates of the better established names.

Only the occasional obscure outrider (such as the company making Annan's new top- never heard of them) or lower profile names (TBT, GIVOVA, KELME) will genuinely look to make some kind of mould-breaking statement. I use the word "mould" advisedly, as Annan's new top looks like a damp, speckled, poorly-ventilated bathroom wall.

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

A new supplier for Annan, who spent the past three years in the same Stanno designs. Never heard of the Halbro Sports, turns out it's a small brand from Horwich. The home kit looks brilliant, not to sure about the away though;

5b02c9e75a510_DdgBD9cXUAAZq6n1.thumb.jpg.4fd20aefcea34ec9bbbc8ab92aa086ce.jpg

I heard that kids and adults love them so...

East Fife have done well to scrounge that out of Joma.  That is probably the only kit I've seen that isn't utterly abysmally produced by them.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's their only template worth considering.

Edited by Savage Henry
Things

8 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Gunk Nike, Puma, adidas templates are here to stay I'm afraid.

Even budget brands like Pendle and Stanno are echoing the templates of the better established names.

Only the occasional obscure outrider (such as the company making Annan's new top- never heard of them) or lower profile names (TBT, GIVOVA, KELME) will genuinely look to make some kind of mould-breaking statement. I use the word "mould" advisedly, as Annan's new top looks like a damp, speckled, poorly-ventilated bathroom wall.

Yup.  I've noticed that Macron, for me comfortably the best of the bog-standard football shirt deals, are now doing generic templates for most clubs.  Shame, because at one point someone in that company knew what they were doing.

Talking about Macron's tartan template, it was worn in yellow by Belgian champions Club Brugge in 17/18.

For next season, Brugge (get out of here with your Bruges shite) will stick with Macron, donning a traditional home kit and a hooped affair away from home. White and red hoops might seem a strange choice, but I assume they are based on the city of Brugge's flag;

5b02ddf21972d_club_brugge_18-19_groep_studio_bades_1s1.jpg.cb70e4924c4cb524994a07480c213edb.jpg

Talking about Macron's tartan template, it was worn in yellow by Belgian champions Club Brugge in 17/18.
For next season, Brugge (get out of here with your Bruges shite) will stick with Macron, donning a traditional home kit and a hooped affair away from home. White and red hoops might seem a strange choice, but I assume they are based on the city of Brugge's flag;
5b02ddf21972d_club_brugge_18-19_groep_studio_bades_1s1.jpg.cb70e4924c4cb524994a07480c213edb.jpg
the red and white hoops with sky blue shorts its hideous

On 16/05/2018 at 22:50, Ayrshire-SFC said:

That’s a shame, Stranraers stanno kits always stood out and I always personally liked them. Going on with the bland joma brand that looks like a shite st.johnstone template.

It's nicer than most tops we've had. 

We're dumping Joma this Summer. Moving to Australian company BLK. So far, it sounds like the top is going to be absolutely horrendous.