New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

51 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

New Arbroath kits. Home is a beauty. Love a kit with a collar. Not a big fan of the away shirt if I’m honest 

8D1D66E1-FC31-4E6B-85AD-EE8D0AF68530.jpeg

Like both of those. Boabs tattoos are fucking guggit, they should have been airbrushed out. Sure he's got the clingfilm on under that top too :lol:

New Arbroath kits. Home is a beauty. Love a kit with a collar. Not a big fan of the away shirt if I’m honest 
8D1D66E1-FC31-4E6B-85AD-EE8D0AF68530.thumb.jpeg.f49fc7aeb7262547dec07ed94fc47b0a.jpeg

Not that it makes any difference to me but despite also being a fan of shirts with a collar there’s something very odd about that collar for me, possibly just the photo right enough.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hearts release their new home kit, very much inspired by their 2012 Scottish Cup winning kit which is easily one of their best. Therefore, an excellent kit.

heartofmidlothian_2223shortsleevehometopadult_165460293696580U_KIT_1.jpg

There’s really no excuse for a bad Hearts kit.  And that’s not a bad Hearts kit.  Hearts and Motherwell = keep it simple, stupid. 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

There’s really no excuse for a bad Hearts kit.  And that’s not a bad Hearts kit.  Hearts and Motherwell = keep it simple, stupid. 

Exactly. I don't know how they managed it last season, but they did.

• Bully Wee Villa changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Arbroath, Barcelona, Hearts)
  • Bully Wee Villa changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Barcelona, Hearts, Morton)
  • Bully Wee Villa changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Dundee, Motherwell, Hibs)