New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

34 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye? I think it's bonnie. They're obviously going for the nostalgia pound as it harks back to one of your 1990's efforts.

15 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:
On 13/05/2022 at 20:46, Clown Job said:
That’s a no from me 
BDFFAA4F-D7C1-48A2-B074-C2741B468A10.thumb.jpeg.9d3f307cccc81779ca2d9ace4bfb150f.jpeg

I actually like that, best one I've seen on this thread this season so far.

Maybe I just have no taste. 

I think it’s honking, and I don’t like the back

This will be the second year in a row we have been given a remake of a retro top.

4B36D399-4CDC-415D-BE30-648BE33372E8.jpeg

• Bully Wee Villa changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Celtic, Dortmund, Juventus)
1 hour ago, velo army said:

Aye? I think it's bonnie. They're obviously going for the nostalgia pound as it harks back to one of your 1990's efforts.

Weren't they shite when they wore the earlier version. It's not as bad as this one though.

0_celtic-away-strip.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Weren't they shite when they wore the earlier version. It's not as bad as this one though.

0_celtic-away-strip.jpg

They were utter pish. It was nice enough, although my neighbourhood seemed to be mostly staunch so it took the shine off it a bit.

Beating them a couple of times in that period was delightful, including a 3-1 pumping at Hampden. 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

First 2022/23 Scottish Premiership side kit release, Kilmarnock with their new home and away kits.

Big fan of these kits. The home one is very mid-90s and while a Hummel template, looks quite a lot like this Matchwinner/LCS effort:

kilmarnock-home-short-1995-1997.jpg?auto

2 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Manchester City's absolutely HOWLING new home kit.

manchester_city_2022_2023_home_kit_j.jpeg

No need for the red. Plain white on collar and sleeve ends would have worked fine.

Plus I’m no fan of central badges. 

I guess the have to change it up every year as the original City shirt is simple and iconic.

• Bully Wee Villa changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Man City, Morton, Newcastle Caliphate)