New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Pure sex. Norwich introduced a new crest to replace the 50 year old hand-drawn one. Not quite as bad as some other modern crests but I liked the old one better.

The cross over collar seems to be a Joma "thing" this season, that's the St. Mirren, Raith and Norwich shirts all featuring that design.

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Norwich / Coventry / Partick)

21-22kit.jpg

Clyde doing their bit to reduce the cost of living by releasing a kit that literally no-one will want to buy, even if there is a welcome return to black shorts/red socks after last year's ego trip. 

Falkirk releasing exactly the same kit but in red.

Edited by David W

Need to get betting firm sponsorships banned. I don't have as big an ideological issue with gambling sponsorship as some folk, it's just that by and large the logos they use are rubbish and massive.

Being back alcohol sponsors. Some of their sponsors were iconic.

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Everton, more Dutch sh*te)
On 21/06/2022 at 17:54, Bert Raccoon said:

Would be very nice if they didn't have such a daft sponsor logo 

I quite like the logo (given what the subject matter is) as they haven't had the gall to use orange. Quite a stylish shirt, imo.

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just me who thinks that Norwich shirt looks really cheap?

You're not alone.

To be fair,, presenting it on a hanger rather than a player (or model) is certainly cheap. The best I can say about the shirt is ho-hum, back to the 80s.

As for the guy who described it as "pure sex" - he needs to get out more. Certainly out of Norfolk, where most sex is with close relatives and/or farm animals. Allegedly.