New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:40, DutchBorderer said:

Newport County continue with FBT, who also supply Livingston in Scotland, and Crewe and Doncaster in England. Their new home and away shirts are modelled on the tops worn from 1938 through the second world war. Very nice, although the bands across the tummy end rather abruptly. The third kit is a more modern affair, reminiscent of Spain's away kit of yesteryear (click to enlarge, you know the drill);

DhwqPLAWAAEzNmM.jpg

Would be more than happy for Livi's kit to be similar to, or the same as, this.

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:43, Janne Lindberg's Laces said:

Macron keeping up the good work with the Vitoria Sport Clube, Hajduk Split and Nice home kits.

Puma seem to be making some amends on their recent monstrosities with the new Milan kits. The home one is looking classy, not sure about the away.

vitoria_sport_clube_2018_19_macron_away_kit.jpg

vitoria_sport_clube_2018_19_macron_home_kit.jpg

don't think macron have done a bad Vitoria top, their white ones over the last few years have been sensational

7 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

not sure about that,not sure at all:unsure:

Pretty honking.

The top is a mess, too 'busy', the black & gold band is so badly designed it thins near the armpits, and as for those f@#king shorts & socks though :lol:

Joma....get tae....

Our home top is released this afternoon. 

Released is the right work and not revealed, as its apparently "involves tartan", and has two different shades of blue.. 

22 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

Bologna

18BolognaFC.jpg

On 7/11/2018 at 15:23, Herman Hessian said:

the whole suite of absolute gorgeousness from Hellas Verona - yet to establish what intrusive advertising is going to be allowed to ruin the things, mind...

maglie-gara-18-19-en.jpg

The Bologna home top and Hellas Verona blue kit are both on my potential shopping list. I'm loving that Hellas Verona kit the more and more I look at it. 

58029056.jpg

58028451_1_1.jpg

I adore Singapore football to an unhealthy degree (having lived there and all, if you can get me a job in SG hit me up please!), so any kit launch from the Little Red Dot is worth covering.

Unfortunately, this is Home United's third kit, which is wholly pointless as their home kit is all red and their away kit all black. The club is formerly known as Police FC, owned and run by Singapore's Ministry of Home Defence (hence the new name). These bad boys will retail for 60 Singaporean Dollars, which coverts to a very decent 33 Pounds.

35543381_1894875927239430_59100900526034

36063968_1896260880434268_3785285159071235804097_2019569281418652_65328631452018

Edited by DutchBorderer

Dumbarton's strip isn't allowed to be anything other than the absolutely superb all white with the black and gold bands. It's a timeless classic and one of my all time favs. 

1 hour ago, Willie adie said:

im starting to think that macron are the best kit designers everyone appears bespoke.

any national teams go with them

We went with Macron at Whitehill 4/5 years ago. Strips were ok but the training gear was terrible didn’t last. Although get that’s probably not really the main point of this thread. 

52 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Dumbarton's strip isn't allowed to be anything other than the absolutely superb all white with the black and gold bands. It's a timeless classic and one of my all time favs. 

always remember my dad buying me this one minus the sponsor . should  always be that style

dumbarton-home-football-shirt-1998-1999-s_28031_1.jpg

52 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

that was a very "rugby league" thing, the chest hoops in the 60's and 70's - here's the (blue and gold) doncaster version - one of the absolute finest sporting kits in the history of humanity - albeit worn by a team who were in the guinness book of records for consecutive defeats by a professional team for years, (until runcorn highfield broke their record for ineptitude)

the blue shirs with the "v's"  are a different iteration, which I had as a subbuteo team and which lead directly to Hellas Verona taking part in the European Super League - that kit has cost me a bloody fortune over the years traipsing round watching the real thing !

apologies - that's enough off-topic rambling - promise...

imagesource.php?image=21002.jpg&maxwidth=990

imagesource.php?image=20993.jpg&maxwidth=990

it appears that Avellino involved finnish/italian "actress" Anna Falchi in their kit-launch and, being the unreconstructed letches and perverts that they are, the Italian media dutifully freeze-framed the entire process and posted the most "interesting" screen caps on-line

i'm assuming there was no repeat of her "sniff my panties" routine

also wondering if the small girl peeping round the advertising hoarding keeps a diary at all...

WhatsApp-Image-2018-07-12-at-19.35.47-9-