New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Figured I'd pop back up to re-do the title, apologies for not getting that done sooner. Will edit the Opening Post to denote the start of the 2022/2023 release cycle.

Here's my fave of the season so far, Geylang International FC (Singapore);

ads-zuzul-02042022.jpg?VersionId=snCbs6B

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Hibs home, Hearts away)

The 'original' version of Motherwell's new kit is the first one I remember from back in the day so I've always liked it and the invoked nostalgia around it. 

Dundee kit is nice enough, nothing mind blowing but I always prefer 'traditional' kits over something too wacky.......which brings us to Hibs.

Graphics on kits stink.  They fucking stink.  Just print 'tacky' over the shirt and be done with it!

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Swansea copying Montrose)

Macron seem to be pulling it off. All 3 Blackburn shirts last season were crackers and I've seen plenty of good ones for this upcoming season too. Dumbartons 2 and Dundee away are belters.

• Bully Wee Villa changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Geylang Internacional, Montrose, Dumbarton)
1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

Striking similarities to Scotland's 1990 kit and yes, perfection.

Jealous.

It's actually a better shade of blue than the 1990 kit, which was a bit washed out.

That collar (WITH BUTTONS!!!) is absolute filth too.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Don't like that weird shadow print on the back of the away one, other than that great work. 

Both have a print. One is the Boghead and the other is the Rock. They will be the best selling Sons kit in recent times. 

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Sons win the season, carrot for Falkirk)