New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Former football league club Bradford (Park Avenue), who in the reformed guise have gone just about as far as they can in National League North.

Home top looks like an old 2018/19 template from macron's bargain bin. Away is a bit more contemporary.

HOME-KIT.png.30878b026acf8b4bda4c808010abb798.pngAWAY-KIT.thumb.png.f7c0e26f9a17945c5d002778a4c8d808.png

Former football league club Bradford (Park Avenue), who in the reformed guise have gone just about as far as they can in National League North.
Home top looks like an old 2018/19 template from macron's bargain bin. Away is a bit more contemporary.

HOME-KIT.png.30878b026acf8b4bda4c808010abb798.pngAWAY-KIT.thumb.png.f7c0e26f9a17945c5d002778a4c8d808.png

The sponsor is hard to read on the home and the away is mingin colours

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Real, BArca, Bradford PA, Millwall)
15 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Normally like Blackburn kits but something about that just looks cheap and nasty.

Last years 3 kits would've taken a lot to surpass but aye it's a disappointing downgrade although 2006-2008 and 2011-12 kits were worse IMO. totally wicked logo is rubbish, the previous sponsors went bust half way through last season so as a local company they stepped in and have been kept on for this year. 

I suppose macron were due a poor one as just about every other kit I've seen from them this summer have been crackers (except Bradford PA which I've just clocked when scrolling up the page).

Edited by CM.

• DutchBorderer changed the title to New kits; 2022/23 edition (Blackburn Rovers)