New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

6 hours ago, 7-2 said:

That is one hell of a contrived reason for trying to up your sales of replica football shirts.  I expect Saints coming out with Elton John or Lionel Richie versions would meet with a suitable response.

It's working mate, they are flying out the door apparently, I know a fella who bought two, never been to a game. I put it up on my social media and the people who Said they have bought one have probably never heard of Bohs :lol: so it seems marketing genius. Won't be getting one myself mind.  

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

They've had to redesign the top...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46097625

Which was always going to happen. Moronic to think otherwise.

It would have been good marketing if not for the fact that they actually sold pre orders of it. 

Forest Green Rovers were forced to tear up their contract with hummel after not getting the promised home and away kits well over a month into the season. They then signed with English manufacturer PlayerLayer, who knocked out some decent tops in just under a month's time.

Full story;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2018/11/01/forest-green-rovers-2018-2020-home-shirt/

20181026_120958.jpg

10 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Forest Green Rovers were forced to tear up their contract with hummel after not getting the promised home and away kits well over a month into the season. They then signed with English manufacturer PlayerLayer, who knocked out some decent tops in just under a month's time.

Full story;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2018/11/01/forest-green-rovers-2018-2020-home-shirt/

20181026_120958.jpg

Something similar happened to Bohs. Brought out a cup Jersey to raise funds, it was months late, luckily we had a decent cup run to the semis so we got to see it, eventually.. they have been binned for next season for O'Neil's.  They seem like a proper tinpot outfit..

surfing through various live feeds on reddit trying to find something worth watching...

Belenenses v Chaves was on in portugal's "taca da liga" which is some sort of supplementary competition to the primeira liga

very disappointed to report that Chaves' kit is nothing like the following:

image.png.c7cf3c71f9387944b6e8c8d73a49a9cb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

20% off everything at classicfootballshirts.co.uk  this weekend if anyone's interested...

you can snap up one of these special edition Rovers' third kits (current season) for just £31.99 - don't all rush and crash the website, now...

doncaster-18-third-tags.jpg

Edited by Herman Hessian