New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Painful; Ajax would have been the home team in the CL final and worn this. Bad timing of the launch now, and it looks like shite; black does NOT go on an Ajax home shirt. Period. It's different for the sake of being different, and rpelicas retail for 89,95 Euros; that's just over 77 Pounds....

image.thumb.png.8a509b6513e4780f17171710292bebe0.png

image.png.c6920ed126080cc6a8ff1f5cdbddcebc.png

image.png.326cc7d1db51a33290dbecddaeb8cc9d.png

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Think that Ajax top looks pretty smart. Don't see the issue with the tiny bit of black on it.

Ajax have never had a third colour on their home shirts in this capacity, at least not in living memory. Which is actually incredible when you think about it, what with kits being swapped out annually.

3 hours ago, Aidan said:

Next seasons Montrose home shirt. *SNIP*

I love me a good bit of hummel but I'm not sold on the white sleeves for Montrose - even if they've had them previously (most recent use was in '99).

Tranmere meanwhile wear this uninspired piece of shit (same template as Chesterfield, Plymouth, and Luton as seen previously in this thread);

image.thumb.png.da8394100ffd06c053855cca25960392.png

That Santos kit is 9 years old. Similar to a Lille one posted previously that was also a few years old. Footballshirtculture are doing a look back at certain kits so in amongst all the new ones are old ones like that.

7 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Its identical to the bayern kit from a couple of seasons ago.

It is very cheap looking, not a fan of these shirts with no real collar, Nike have been doing it for a few years now. Honking.

Palace's macron shirts were nicer.

It is very cheap looking, not a fan of these shirts with no real collar, Nike have been doing it for a few years now. Honking.
  Palace's macron shirts were nicer.

Once your club gets Macron for a bit, everything’s a step down.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Once your club gets Macron for a bit, everything’s a step down.

Are County continuing with them? Loved the 18/19 home shirt to the point of buying it in the Xmas sale. Edinburgh City signed with them last week, increasing their market share even further.

Juventus' latest meanwhile looks as bad in action as it did in the promo shots. It launches with the tagline 'be the stripes';

image.thumb.png.88820639debaa228b90fdcefa1d87cfc.png

Are County continuing with them? Loved the 18/19 home shirt to the point of buying it in the Xmas sale. Edinburgh City signed with them last week, increasing their market share even further.
Juventus' latest meanwhile looks as bad in action as it did in the promo shots. It launches with the tagline 'be the stripes';
image.thumb.png.88820639debaa228b90fdcefa1d87cfc.png

No idea, but I very much hope so. The Macron sign is still all over the stadium, so I presume so, but others might know better.