New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Atalanta taking the thinner stripes this season, staying with Joma but getting a new sponsor. Not bad but just looks like a fairly standard Joma kit
Ef2uTttXkAAh3dG?format=jpg%26name=large&key=0c74b1811d808b86203b17a3338e52910fb5823810d336b9203e1e3737d593d1
I saw a thing the other day with lovely looking Atalanta adidas kits and nearly went to buy some before noticing they were only "concept designs" [emoji26]

13 hours ago, pub car king said:

That goalie kit is a touch of class it's a classic template worn by Denmark and really suits the short sleeves.

hah - was just going to say that's a Schmeichel orignal !

love the signal flag touch, too - but I wdnt say that Bristol was particularly known for its maritime history - not as much as Porstmouth or Plymouth for instance, probably because of their royal navy provenance as opposed to Bristol's almost entirely mercantile approach

image.png.fd2a3093ee199af755c81b17ba6733d1.png

image.png.fb25473736b8cad12dd8ac7b5b438efc.png

Edited by Herman Hessian

On 20/08/2020 at 18:43, DutchBorderer said:

Bristol City away, the purple and lime green is a popular combination for the club. Yes, the pattern is an almost complete 1:1 copy of that old adidas design. Sponsor kills it.

Ef2JfjuWAAA97fI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Added bonus, goalie kits;

Ef4XT2-XoAAtzUg?format=jpg&name=4096x409Ef4W34DXYAA5Tz7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

'The away shirt includes bespoke semaphore flags across the inner neck. These flags spell ‘Bristol City Football Club’ in maritime flag alphabet, referencing the city’s rich nautical heritage.'

Ef3dWbYXYAQIzye?format=jpg&name=large

Bristol City is a bit Wimbledon Ball Boy 

30 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

love the signal flag touch, too - but I wdnt say that Bristol was particularly known for its maritime history -

How do you imagine they moved all those millions of slaves, plus vast quantities of tobacco and sugar?

21 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

How do you imagine they moved all those millions of slaves, plus vast quantities of tobacco and sugar?

using merchant ships - read what i wrote - plymouth and portsmouth have a more widely known maritime history for the layman due to being significant british naval bases - francis drake, the armada, the mary rose, the departure of the task force to the falklands etc etc are far more 'newsworthy' than a huge volume of merchant marine traffic

On 22/08/2020 at 12:16, Herman Hessian said:

love the signal flag touch, too - but I wdnt say that Bristol was particularly known for its maritime history - not as much as Porstmouth or Plymouth for instance, probably because of their royal navy provenance as opposed to Bristol's almost entirely mercantile approach

image.png.fd2a3093ee199af755c81b17ba6733d1.png

image.png.fb25473736b8cad12dd8ac7b5b438efc.png

And also Motherwell back in the day 

image.jpeg.761ab388334918cacfa198a8e844db41.jpeg