New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I actually think that Liverpool kit is quite nice. Well, it would be if it wasn't fucking Liverpool.

I have to echo the same sentiments, as much as I don't like Liverpool I think they've had some decent kits these last few years.

Think all the Liverpool kits are pretty underwhelming. 

As others have mentioned, Macron are churning out some crackers. That Sampdoria one above is superb. 

Motherwell shirt is still my favourite, think it looks brilliant, have noticed it's even on DH Gate. 

8 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Think all the Liverpool kits are pretty underwhelming. 

As others have mentioned, Macron are churning out some crackers. That Sampdoria one above is superb. 

Motherwell shirt is still my favourite, think it looks brilliant, have noticed it's even on DH Gate. 

I wonder which club will be the first to go from Macron to Joma?  Verge of tears wouldn’t be doing it justice.

I wonder which club will be the first to go from Macron to Joma?  Verge of tears wouldn’t be doing it justice.
At the end of every season it terrifies me that we me might end up with Joma. They've never made one decent kit imo.

43 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

At the end of every season it terrifies me that we me might end up with Joma. They've never made one decent kit imo.

And Motherwell seem to get Macron’s best efforts too.   That’d be a genuine horror show.  Once you go Mac, you can never go back.

15 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

That Barrow home top is a malign joma template that's going around. The only other wearers so far that I've seen have been Slavia Mozyr in the top league in Belarus, in red & black . img_5346_07551215210177736888.jpg.29e80d148c9a20e127e02706c84d7b17.jpg

It's the template for Dumbarton's yellow and black home shirt this season.