New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

The **** won't like that top if it's genuine. It's got a collar and the hoops aren't full hoops in places or all the same size. They don't like change don't the ****. They're actually quite Scottish in that respect, which is probably a first.

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Hey kids, wanna Bee together?

drrr.thumb.jpg.ed68cbe3b75d02a976552ec9f77e6e48.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Mind you Barnet charged 60 quid for their shirts last season.

Hideous. Don't like them at all. It's the abysmal stripe down the middle with the awful pattern that makes them so atrocious.

Hideous. Don't like them at all. It's the abysmal stripe down the middle with the awful pattern that makes them so atrocious.
Agree they are horrible. Had to take a 2nd look at the sponsor(to make sure it was not a tyre company) as it looks like someone has driven down the middle of the shirts

2 hours ago, ajwffc said:
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Agree they are horrible. Had to take a 2nd look at the sponsor(to make sure it was not a tyre company) as it looks like someone has driven down the middle of the shirts

That was my first thought as well.  Either way I sorta get what they are trying to do with the honeycomb thing (bees etc..) but it just looks like a tyre ad. 

14 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Hey kids, wanna Bee together?

drrr.thumb.jpg.ed68cbe3b75d02a976552ec9f77e6e48.jpg

Hide contents

Mind you Barnet charged 60 quid for their shirts last season.

Stung for £60 ... 

... I’ll get my coat. 

Just now, Estragon is a fud said:

Can see why you only have a paltry 316 reputation points after 5520 posts.

What an abysmal poster

There are a few moronic numpties, even thicker than you, who red dot a lot of my posts. 

I couldn't care less but fuds like you obviously do. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Am I supposed to know who any of these c***s are or something?

Bunch of paranoid weirdos man. Go and contact a mod if your that concerned. Else f**k up

Out of interest what did Estragon do to you ? I’ve got a few raging but have only got them as far as dots :)

Ayr home is lovely, these two Brentford are genuinely two of the worst I’ve ever seen. Shite design, shite quality, even the colours look lacklustre.
IMG_1612.thumb.jpg.eb49bbd314c23ac928b172572fb0be39.jpg
That's alright pal as that's Barnett not Brentford, Brentford play in red and white stripes

On 21/04/2019 at 11:22, IggyStooge said:

5cbc443cb652e_Screenshot_2019-04-21AyrUnited19-20HomeAwayKitsRevealed.png.35ab3b953f6d147902fb7549089104d1.png

Ayr United Home and Away 2019/20

Quite bland. The shoulder bit and line under them ruin what could be two straight forward, classic style strips. Less is definitely more here.