New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

4 hours ago, 7-2 said:

It's quite unreal they've gone with this, especially at the moment. Surely dyed in the wool 'ammers like the Dildo Brothers would know that getting rid of the blue sleeves would be a deeply unpopular move. It's almost like two fingers to the fans.

Maybe they assume looking like Burnley will help them get results like Burnley. 

2 hours ago, Christophe said:

Why have WHU got Carlton Cole modelling the away top? 

I wondered the same but didn't want to appear racist incase it wasnt him :lol:

They had some famous fans model the new kits along with current players. He seems to come under famous fan. 

On 5/21/2018 at 20:55, DutchBorderer said:

I dunno lad, this would be a good look for yous. Better than Joma at the very least;

5b03244803a66_1heopssckhuw41e6ezc9zimosu1.jpg.889de2ded08a70f99a6e7f15c611e116.jpg

Quick, get that off here before the Rangers fans see it.

On 5/23/2018 at 01:28, Dave1875 said:

Should've had a tribute kit for Arsene Wenger and have a big fake zipper down the front

Aww, and with fake pockets too.

2 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Yeah. I don't really get all the Joma hate on here either, the kits I've seen have been decent. The plain blue shirt is really nice.

Ever bought a Joma shirt?

2 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Yes. It was fine and I didn't have any issues with it (Zeljecnicar of Sarajevo when I lived there, as it happens).

Fair enough, the ones Saints have been getting have been very poor, and they've never once got our colours correct. Thats why Saints fans slate them.

2 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

DdklVEPX4AEsZem.jpg.6bde8d7a72b2798c51fc1f93994726fc.jpgDdklVv_W0AEWGNP.jpg.e8d8d297c35f1e9820a8d61776b3080e.jpg

Stalybridge Celtic are choosing between these two "Joma" designs. Plain blue is winning by a landslide.

The left one reminds me of this top from Lithuania, except shittier; https://club25football.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/matchworn-fk-zalgiris-vilnius-2016-homeshirt/

Still not sure why Stevenage chose this angle;

5b0af91adb2ce_Dd9OXTDUQAEuze41.thumb.jpg.8247a6612992cac23e2bfffcc49946de.jpg

Yeah. I don't really get all the Joma hate on here either, the kits I've seen have been decent. The plain blue shirt is really nice.

Partly it’s because you can buy those shirts, minus the badging, for €15 on their website.

2 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Quite like the plain blue one would make a good Cowden top.

18 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Despite my love of blue I much prefer the grey version from these pics. There's just something missing from the blue one.

Sleeves in a darker tone would help, it's the single redeeming feature of Nike's overused vapour template and it works well for Stalybridge there too.

IMG_3515.jpg.d2c20c5574d79078290290bfb6d32ff0.jpgDdklVv_W0AEWGNP.jpg.e8d8d297c35f1e9820a8d61776b3080e.jpg
Despite my love of blue I much prefer the grey version from these pics. There's just something missing from the blue one.

Fucksake, is everybody going to be copying us now???[emoji23][emoji23]
E.F.F.C. = fashion icons!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

I came across an article on footyheadlines.com where they were debating whether the macron designed German rugby union kit was better than the adidas football kit.

IMG_1166.jpg

3 hours ago, Waspy said:

I came across an article on footyheadlines.com where they were debating whether the macron designed German rugby union kit was better than the adidas football kit.

IMG_1166.jpg

Love the black version.

It's P&B though. 'Hey, cool Macron shirts. Which Germany side is it?' 'Rugby' 'Get that shite tae f**k'