New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

13 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Either way, I suppose everyone has that one mate in their five-a-side team who gets replica tops only to wear them with very badly coordinated shorts. Feyenoord is basically that bloke personified, feel like the shorts really don't fit with their new away shirts. Fans are fuming, but mostly because they prefer the team to play in green and white away from home (the colours of the city);

I always had a niggling thought that Argentina with the black home shorts were a bit like that... But when FIFA and Adidas conspired to make them wear white shorts with the home kit, I just desperately wanted the black back. Somehow it just works and looks... iconic.

deportes318.jpg

7 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

I always had a niggling thought that Argentina with the black home shorts were a bit like that... But when FIFA and Adidas conspired to make them wear white shorts with the home kit, I just desperately wanted the black back. Somehow it just works and looks... iconic.

i hate what the world bodt has done for kits in recent years-france and Scotland in all blue,portugal all red etc.

strips are all part of an identity and the basic colours should be left alone imo

@Waspy mentioning Lotto reminds me, I didn't post this top yet. Singapore's season runs from March through October, so I dare say this still qualifies for the thread. Balestier Khalsa, a midtable side, have incorporated the stripes of their tiger mascot into the sleeves to make for a real belter this year;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2019/05/14/balestier-khalsa-2019-home-shirt/

image.thumb.png.47c161671168aa616bac944cd3166483.png

Edited by DutchBorderer

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Flamengo away

*reverted to the crest they had when Flamengo was a rowing club. Looks too similar to Corinthians' crest.

flamengo_2019_adidas_away_kit.jpg

Very smart top. Simple yet effective.

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

Zimbabwe away & Costa Rica Gold Cup 3rd shirt

img_3011-1.jpg

img_2851.jpg

Two cracking efforts. Lovely.

What do we call this again? A pair of 'boakers'?
image.thumb.png.fe595a42eca06340cb42ea96f2548106.pngimage.thumb.png.ce58ff30f306c0e34b89b629d487675b.png
imageproxy.php?img=&key=9e759d80ec736539eb895d95ff48513925e949592016730416d4e3a28fa799a7

The away kit is at least almost a kit. A very ugly kit, but at least it has shoulders and arms and a collar.

The home one is an absolute mess, and I really hope the Southampton fans pull a Morton.