Jump to content

New kits; 2021/2022 edition (Blackburn, Sheffield Wednesday, Wrexham)


Recommended Posts

20% off everything at classicfootballshirts.co.uk  this weekend if anyone's interested...

you can snap up one of these special edition Rovers' third kits (current season) for just £31.99 - don't all rush and crash the website, now...

doncaster-18-third-tags.jpg

Edited by Herman Hessian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 19/02/2019 at 11:48, DutchBorderer said:

A closer look at this season's Northampton shirt, quite a few clubs in England who wear the exact same design;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2019/02/18/matchworn-northampton-town-poppy-home-shirt-2018-2019/

Nike.png.1b4def437e505f2c32f45e169680e53b.png

20181229_120304.jpg?w=2280

Check out the Dumbartonfc twitter, the club are selling a lot of old team match shirts this coming Saturday.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Barely halfway through April, Champions League semi's have yet to be played, yet we're already trotting out new kits.

This, of course, to capitalize on fans receiving their holiday money and wanting some fresh threads to wear down on Mallorca, Ibiza, or Camber Sands. Liverpool is the first big, big team to unveil theirs, a lovely retro-inspired pinstripe effort;

image.thumb.png.e8fd2fb13811b77e5f34919021b3050b.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Barely halfway through April, Champions League semi's have yet to be played, yet we're already trotting out new kits.

This, of course, to capitalize on fans receiving their holiday money and wanting some fresh threads to wear down on Mallorca, Ibiza, or Camber Sands. Liverpool is the first big, big team to unveil theirs, a lovely retro-inspired pinstripe effort;

image.thumb.png.e8fd2fb13811b77e5f34919021b3050b.png

Great timing with that announcement. 

££££££££££££££££££££££££

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Barely halfway through April, Champions League semi's have yet to be played, yet we're already trotting out new kits.

This, of course, to capitalize on fans receiving their holiday money and wanting some fresh threads to wear down on Mallorca, Ibiza, or Camber Sands. Liverpool is the first big, big team to unveil theirs, a lovely retro-inspired pinstripe effort;

image.thumb.png.e8fd2fb13811b77e5f34919021b3050b.png

That the pin stripes stop three quarters of the way up is really irritating me far more than it should.  So close to being a rare nice Liverpool kit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Savage Henry said:

That the pin stripes stop three quarters of the way up is really irritating me far more than it should.  So close to being a rare nice Liverpool kit.

Doubt it will make it more palatable for you, but it is inspired by their '82 shirt;

image.png.d9b6cfb725f86fa459c00fe8b448c3bd.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Barely halfway through April, Champions League semi's have yet to be played, yet we're already trotting out new kits.

This, of course, to capitalize on fans receiving their holiday money and wanting some fresh threads to wear down on Mallorca, Ibiza, or Camber Sands. Liverpool is the first big, big team to unveil theirs, a lovely retro-inspired pinstripe effort;

image.thumb.png.e8fd2fb13811b77e5f34919021b3050b.png

The last 3 liverpool home shirts have been great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Looks absolutely dreadful. Still though all the plastic gloryhunters like Rab will lap it up and buy it anyway

Touchy :)

Haven’t bought one in about 15 years. I’ve got some great old ones mind. 

Those that buy them seem happy, they continue to sell in record numbers and the players are wearing them challenging for the biggest honours so all is pretty good :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Barely halfway through April, Champions League semi's have yet to be played, yet we're already trotting out new kits.

This, of course, to capitalize on fans receiving their holiday money and wanting some fresh threads to wear down on Mallorca, Ibiza, or Camber Sands. Liverpool is the first big, big team to unveil theirs, a lovely retro-inspired pinstripe effort;

image.thumb.png.e8fd2fb13811b77e5f34919021b3050b.png

 

8 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Doubt it will make it more palatable for you, but it is inspired by their '82 shirt;

image.png.d9b6cfb725f86fa459c00fe8b448c3bd.png

Doesnt work as well without the collar, IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of New Balance, they enter their fifth and final year of contract with Celtic. Because the lead time on shirts is rather long (especialy for teams with huge sales numbers like Celtic), contract renewals usually happen well over a year before the end of the initial agreement. Because club and brand have not yet announced anything, expect Celtic to announce a new supplier for 20/21.

The club's 19/20 shirt, meanwhile, features the same detail on the sleeve cuffs as the Liverpool top; this mirrors the 'nicks' in the New Balance logo, which are supposed to emphasize speed;

image.thumb.png.e9677ffce58b843356de6a99eb096940.png

I'm not expecting this one to be very popular as far as Celtic kits go, honestly. Take note of the top green hoop being much smaller than the others.

Edited by DutchBorderer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Feel free to contact a moderator or administrator if you're convinced otherwise

Come on fud who goes running to a moderator wanting someone banned :lol:.

Just keep posting you are doing great :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Speaking of New Balance, they enter their fifth and final year of contract with Celtic. Because the lead time on shirts is rather long (especialy for teams with huge sales numbers like Celtic), contract renewals usually happen well over a year before the end of the initial agreement. Because club and brand have not yet announced anything, expect Celtic to announce a new supplier for 20/21.

The club's 19/20 shirt, meanwhile, features the same detail on the sleeve cuffs as the Liverpool top; this mirrors the 'nicks' in the New Balance logo, which are supposed to emphasize speed;

image.thumb.png.e9677ffce58b843356de6a99eb096940.png

I'm not expecting this one to be very popular as far as Celtic kits go, honestly. Take note of the top green hoop being much smaller than the others.

That's a chavvy polo shirt

Edited by The Elephant & Castle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...