New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

St Mirren Home & Away

:blink:

What can I say? If you wear last season's Partick home shirt in your own colours, whilst having been promoted to the division the Jags were relegated from.... yeah, embarassing. Worst thing is I think the home shirt is better than much of the dross St. Mirren has had in recent years.

@jagfox99 good on you for that Bilbao shirt, could never wear that myself ('kut' is Dutch for c*nt). My nationality obliges me to tell you off for that Belgian top though.

Back on topic, the Assorted Bookies and Gambling Site Championship welcomes a new purveyor of addictive games to its stable in the form of Brightbet, who will be defacing Forest's kits for the foreseeable future. The collar really ruins this one for me, it looks way too.... I don't know, it pops too much;

drrr.thumb.jpg.13a91fd9358566627d6fed1231c1472e.jpg

What can I say? If you wear last season's Partick home shirt in your own colours, whilst having been promoted to the division the Jags were relegated from.... yeah, embarassing. Worst thing is I think the home shirt is better than much of the dross St. Mirren has had in recent years.
[mention=1545]jagfox99[/mention] good on you for that Bilbao shirt, could never wear that myself ('kut' is Dutch for c*nt). My nationality obliges me to tell you off for that Belgian top though.
Back on topic, the Assorted Bookies and Gambling Site Championship welcomes a new purveyor of addictive games to its stable in the form of Brightbet, who will be defacing Forest's kits for the foreseeable future. The collar really ruins this one for me, it looks way too.... I don't know, it pops too much;
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. That is awful. Looks like they are wearing a red jumper over a white polo shirt. Macron either get it very right, or very wrong.

The Betbright logo is very neat, especially for a betting company, but just a bit too big. Could have reduced the size a little, bringing it in, without losing anything.

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

@jagfox99 good on you for that Bilbao shirt, could never wear that myself ('kut' is Dutch for c*nt). My nationality obliges me to tell you off for that Belgian top though.

The St Mirren home shirt looks like it has a cape attached to the collar/neck.

:thumbsdown

45 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The Betbright logo is very neat, especially for a betting company, but just a bit too big. Could have reduced the size a little, bringing it in, without losing anything.

Forest is lucky BetBright agree to have their logo in white, rather than in corporate colours....

5b22d46d7c216_Betbright-logo1.png.d1d7b026e27db0c4f37040b940ee7cfe.png

Meanwhile, Crewe Alexandre have been consulting fans, who apparently deemed it time to return to navy as an accent colour for the club's home tops. Mind you, navy hadn't appeared since 1896! A very, very lovely shirt is the result, with a neat mountain peak-esque pattern involved. The white away kit, however, is cynical when you play in the same division as Cheltenham, Exeter, Lincoln, and Stevenage, all four of which will require Crewe to wear a third strip (click to enlarge);

drrr2.thumb.jpg.d14461a37264561cd4e8917eabab99cf.jpgdrrr3.thumb.jpg.09867a3f79315f43a3cd95fd19bc2efa.jpg

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Forest is lucky BetBright agree to have their logo in white, rather than in corporate colours....

5b22d46d7c216_Betbright-logo1.png.d1d7b026e27db0c4f37040b940ee7cfe.png

Good on Forest for presumably insisting they didn't ruin the shirt with that gaudy nonsense. 

9 hours ago, apl_mirage said:
Celtic Away apparantly, like the centenary crest but not overly enamoured with the kit itself

DfpX1HlXUAY-w2F.jpg

Quite like that to be honest.
Spoiled by Broony trying his best to look hard.
Hope Rangers sign someone who will ragdoll him all over the place.

Edited by bud1876

Edinburgh City is close to being good but just looks like a cheap version of the excellent all white strip they did for Swansea a couple of seasons ago.

Singha using Oxford's dark blue instead of black would obviously mean we wouldn't have a clue who they were so just as well they didn't tweak it.

19 hours ago, bud1876 said:

Quite like that to be honest.
Spoiled by Broony trying his best to look hard.
Hope Rangers sign someone who will ragdoll him all over the place.

Why would a St Mirren fan hope that?