New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

that liverpool kit can get in the sea. shows how much they believe in it that the players are modelling in trackies!

Football top and trackie bottoms is a formal outfit in Scouseland.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:15, shawfield shed boy said:

Clyde FCkits-full.jpg

Do Clyde really need a third kit?

20 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Purple kits are baws.

FTFY

Got to say I'm quite impressed by the Hibs kit

Edited by Cptn Hooch

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What is the point in that away top? 

Just wait 'til they trot out a maroon third kit :whistle

@Cptn Hooch Clyde needs that third kit by virtue of Elgin City playing in League 2. Also on the off-chance they meet Saint Mirren or Dunfermline in any of the cup competitions.

But now that we are on the topic of 'Shite, we need a third kit now', Deportivo La Coruña, whose white/blue striped first kit appeared on the previous page, have introduced their away kit..... in white with a blue sash. Not a bad effort really, with the club song's lyrics making up the sash, but there was no reason they couldn't have done this in red and white or green and yellow (click to enlarge);

Dfj9T4ZXUAAo6qJ.jpgDfj9T6dX4AAV-j-.jpg

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Just wait 'til they trot out a maroon third kit :whistle

@Cptn Hooch Clyde needs that third kit by virtue of Elgin City playing in League 2. Also on the off-chance they meet Saint Mirren or Dunfermline in any of the cup competitions.

These teams all have away kits too though...I'm sure there would be some way of working it.

Edited by Cptn Hooch

On 12/06/2018 at 17:34, DutchBorderer said:

Saint Mirren are about to make themselves look ridiculous by accepting a leftover template courtesy of Joma - which was worn by Partick Thistle in red and yellow last season. Terribly poor (I know it's only a sneak peek but it's a slow day for shirt news);

5b1fda070b199_DffXW1jXUAAtGfa1.thumb.jpg.e19be0945d4fe9300b7c873546472e0f.jpg

Despite the St Mirren board member taking exception to the idea that St Mirren might be getting a three year old leftover template, it turns out that you were spot on and they do have a black and white version of probably the ugliest home kit in the last five seasons.  Kudos.  

Celtic Away apparantly, like the centenary crest but not overly enamoured with the kit itself

DfpX1HlXUAY-w2F.jpg
Celtic do have a habit of bringing out away kits that have one or more colours that are on their home kit, don't they? They've not had a decent one since the bumble bee effort, and even that was pretty awful.

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

hummel and Middlesbrough; winner winner, the-bookie-ruins-the-dinner. My beef with gambling aside (32red are now principal sponsor of Leeds, Boro, and Derby, all in the same league), this is a good effort, with the iconic chestband in place.

5b2261fbd1103_DfpbFWSXcAETUyx1.thumb.jpg.56653932074db3adb5b0b4a6f6103f18.jpg

I 'd read that 32Red are actually on 5 shirts in the same league - Aston Villa and Preston as well.

Cambridge United.

cambridge_united_18_19_puma_home_kit.jpg.020fc882f65e738154f98350660a3283.jpg

Mmmm - design kit with large gap in stripes on the front for a shirt sponsor. Put shirt sponsor at top of the gap overlapping the stripes.  Yup, that works.

17 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

I 'd read that 32Red are actually on 5 shirts in the same league - Aston Villa and Preston as well.

Cambridge United.

Mmmm - design kit with large gap in stripes on the front for a shirt sponsor. Put shirt sponsor at top of the gap overlapping the stripes.  Yup, that works.

I didn't know about Villa and Preston, iirc they had Unibet and Tempobet respectively last season, makes you wonder if those two firms will try and find a different team in the league. So far, only Rotherham has committed to a non-betting sponsor.

Cambridge looks like it has a bit too much gold for me, but that effort in yellow would have been okayish on Watford (as opposed to what they did get).

New home shirt for Fortuna Sittard, who return to the Dutch top flight for the first time since 2000 - supplier is Dutch company Masita (click to enlarge);

5b228b94325a2_idfs180611_for_0014_w1.thumb.jpg.5ae5c5e535218681ab9b629605da81d4.jpg

EDIT; just for fun, I spotted this during Russia - Saudi Arabia, seems like the kitman ironed the 8 upside down;

5b228c7dd2115_DfqY7SZXcAELX1o1.thumb.jpg.bfcd52d17ed03e8ad55f27920d5e6c9a.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer