New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

PSV Eindhoven home shirt, first by Puma following half a decade in Umbro garb. The replica sells for 81.50 GBP once converted from Euros while the player-spec version goes for 126 GBP.

Eb04MXWXgAsvv2A?format=jpg&name=medium

Dortmund, meanwhile, is keen for fans to plop down 68 Pounds / 83 Euros for their new shirts but doesn't think extending the pattern to the back is worth the effort. Perhaps this was done to ensure that fans will only get laughed at from the front. Where Chelsea's new sponsor is 3, Dortmund's is 2.

Eb1FdHXXkAIfHY_?format=jpg&name=mediumEb1FkjPXQAIcwwX?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by DutchBorderer

6 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Dortmund is one of those kits that's difficult to get wrong yet somehow Puma have managed it.

absolutely - all that's needed is that classic badge and the brightest yellow imaginable - maybe a tweak to black trim from season to season, or ghosted patterns to keep the replica shirt deutschemarks (sic) rolling in - no need to f**k it up to that extent - dreadful....

11 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Macron do it AGAIN.

No suprise Motherwell tops have been belters last few years through this company, yet to see a snider from them

lots of big reductions on Macron stuff from their official on-line store - faroe islands scarves, TSV 1860 Munich leisurewear - many fine things !

ETA - and some older stuffl here:  https://www.macron.com/eu/en/everything-must-go/teams-mix.html

Edited by Herman Hessian

10 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Macron do it AGAIN.

No suprise Motherwell tops have been belters last few years through this company, yet to see a snider from them

We've not had a decent home strip for about 2 decades, and this season will be our first thought out strip from Macron (last seasons was just a rushed last minute job).

14 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Another look at that inter kit. Disagree with the others, I think it’s class. A good effort from Nike who have been making terrible strips of late.

IMG_1358.jpg

I actually really like this too. It’s Inter black and blue stripes, it’s a Pirelli tyre track, and, if you turn it sideways, it’s the Covid 19 infections graph from the Milan area.

(last seasons was just a rushed last minute job).

And it was still better than any of the shite released by Joma, Surridge, BLK etc.

V excited to see what they can come up with this season. If it’s shite I might just give up on Saints strips forever. The past few seasons have nearly broken my spirit!

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

And it was still better than any of the shite released by Joma, Surridge, BLK etc.

V excited to see what they can come up with this season. If it’s shite I might just give up on Saints strips forever. The past few seasons have nearly broken my spirit!

Aye, if they cant get a decent home top now then they never will. 

I've liked most away tops though