New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

The Hibs shirt is already currently the 3rd most loved kit in the world this year on footballshirtculture.com, and it only came out on Friday! Fans around the world are voting it higher than the likes of PSG, Barcelona, Man United, Chelsea, Netherlands and Inter Milan kits this season. Only Nigeria and Bayern kits have had more votes. 
Yet I don’t particularly like it either. 
Not only do I not like the Hibs strip, I'm amazed anyone likes that Nigeria effort. I think it's awful.

On 6/2/2018 at 16:42, DutchBorderer said:

Even though most tops haven't been revealed yet, Hibs has already won when it comes to best kit in the prem. What a stunner. year of founding above the crest is a bit much and the betting sponsor is, well, a betting sponsor, but managing to combine five shades of green like this is amazing;

drrr.thumb.jpg.4ca6090c26e78f41d8d4aa5bc586c048.jpg

franco2.jpg

I know these are a) last year's (frosinone) shirts and b) just a marketing mash-up image, but what an absolutely fucking magnificent shirt it would have made - shades of carlisle united or birmingham city back in the 70's, but with nicer colours....

MAGLIE-816x459-1.jpg

frosinone-feature.png?resize=772,445

If you can look past Joey Barton you can spot Fleetwood Town's new supplier.

Talking about Fleetwood, aren't they just some artificially inflated diddies ran out of the pockets of their rich chairman, or am I thinking of some other soulless team league football would be better off without?

5b16abe002c88_De107p6XkAAV-WQ1.thumb.jpg.04d3f49b3f6467f381485c1bce478ba5.jpg

If you can look past Joey Barton you can spot Fleetwood Town's new supplier.
Talking about Fleetwood, aren't they just some artificially inflated diddies ran out of the pockets of their rich chairman, or am I thinking of some other soulless team league football would be better off without?
5b16abe002c88_De107p6XkAAV-WQ1.thumb.jpg.04d3f49b3f6467f381485c1bce478ba5.jpg
It is the 3rd version of the club the owner also owns the sponsor and has splashed the cash in his time at the club.

First you launch a green-black home kit, and then.... you launch a green-white away kit. Cheeky way of forcing in a superfluous third kit later in the season.

I'll applaud Plymouth for the groanworthy 'No quarter given' tagline they've launched this one with though;

drrr.thumb.jpg.b6f694d28dd488c7cbe9b20f8a3900ed.jpg

Perhaps some news for St. Johnstone fans as BLK also have Port Vale this year:
port-vale-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Assuming they use the same template, that in blue with a white thing up the side might be disappointingly okay.

Come on St Johnstone, don’t let us down. Another monstrosity please.

On 6/4/2018 at 15:49, DutchBorderer said:

Baxck on-topic, here's a shirt Guy Fieri would probably wear;

5b155180c3479_De2TmSVXcAM_Ivm1.thumb.jpg.43af3444bea3a83ddf1aee6cf6bc66b8.jpg

you need (part of) the press release to fully appreciate the Porto 3rd kit...

“The collection features a commissioned artwork featured on the jersey from underground street artist Hazul Luzah. The design, in his signature contrasting line-work and free hand geometric pattern, throughout the jersey … features a combination of White, Dazzling Blue and Maldives Blue. The jersey also features top shoulder bonded tape … and a button shawl flat knit collar. The socks feature an elasticated ankle zone”

13 minutes ago, Radford said:

That Port Vale kit works in white but in Saints colours would look very National League.

Our monstrosity will have some tartan on it according to @tree house tam when his loose lips were sinking ships a few weeks ago.

Dont tell @tree house tam I'm disagreeing with him, but I've been told a different story about the tartan.. 

52 minutes ago, Radford said:

That Port Vale kit works in white but in Saints colours would look very National League.

Our monstrosity will have some tartan on it according to @tree house tam when his loose lips were sinking ships a few weeks ago.

Not a fan of stripes down the side of the chest but it's actually quite a safe if uninspiring design. Would be ok for our away strip with blue replacing the black and a lighter yellow.

2 hours ago, Radford said:

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dont tell @tree house tam I'm disagreeing with him, but I've been told a different story about the tartan.. 

Lads I satisfied your lust for some news on the Saints front, I maybe shouldn't have but you were in great need, also I was really really pished and picked up Perthsaint wrong, just be glad i did. I never buy the fucking things so when it comes down to it as long as its blue and white that'll do for me.

In another low for modern football, we have Arsenal and Puma selling their crappy replicas for 55 Quid, with authentic tops going for 100(!!!). If you want your or a player's name and number, the replica will cost 71 smackers, with league patches 79. Disgraceful.

As for nonsensical marketing babble, we've a "a diamond cut pulse pattern running through the middle with heather-marl flecks on the sleeves". Okay then. Pictured is the authentic version, and it's a bad look with two kinds of red overlapping on the sleeves and the nonsensical pulse on the front. This is Puma's last year of contract with the club, with adidas poised to take over for 19/20;

drrr.jpg

drrr2.jpg

29 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The BLK website is quite fun.  You can design your own monstrosities, just in case St Johnstone don't make a monumental tartan-based fiasco.

http://dyo.blksport.com/#/sport/football/cut/men/color/navy/15e9a770ace

Nice find, did my mock-up of a Saints kitty (borrowing Airdrieonians gay bar sponsor as a stand-in yellow block).

drrr.jpg.7dfce3760d4058846520741947b2d800.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer