New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

On 29/06/2020 at 13:43, Bishop Briggs said:

George-Michael-WHAM-performs-2012-billbo

Decent shirt spoiled by a too-large sponsor logo. Under-arm moisture wicking no problem with this effort from FC Wham. Would look better with black shorts though.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:
1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson said:
Wham! were a pop duo you utter moron.

Are you genuinely saying you've never watched the derby between FC Wham and Real Duran Duran?

Not forgetting the transfer coup when Melchester Rovers landed Steve Norman and Martin Kemp from Spandauer SV.

2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
2 hours ago, Barry Ferguson said:
Wham! were a pop duo you utter moron.

Are you genuinely saying you've never watched the derby between FC Wham and Real Duran Duran?

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That's the big derby in the Human League.

i used to like those Visage shirts based on the infamous Man United away kits from that defeat at Southampton - solid black at the bottom and then kinda faded to grey....

10 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

inter_milan_2020_2021_home_kit.jpg

I like it but I suspect Inter supporters will be outraged. The timternet would spontaneously combust if we brought out zigzag hoops and I can’t imagine a famous Italian side’s supporters will be less precious than us.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

....I can’t imagine a famous Italian side’s supporters will be less precious than us.

Juve's infamous ultra's did precisely three fifths of f**k all when their 'untouchable' kit was arse-raped, and the Milanese are far less influential when it comes to almost literally holding a gun to the head of club officials having any meaningful dialogue with their parent club over such matters...

1 minute ago, Herman Hessian said:

Juve's infamous ultra's did precisely three fifths of f**k all when their 'untouchable' kit was arse-raped, and the Milanese are far less influential when it comes to almost literally holding a gun to the head of club officials having any meaningful dialogue with their parent club over such matters...

I’m not saying having an armed response I’m talking about bitching and moaning and expressing outrage online.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

I’m not saying having an armed response I’m talking about bitching and moaning and expressing outrage online.

oh aye - didn't mean to infer that's what the reaction in your neck of the woods might be in the slightest - just that the purported influence that the Juve fans had over goings on at their club counted for next to nothing when push came to shove over something you would have thought would have had in them, quite literally, up in arms...