New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

I know it was leaked ages ago but this Man Utd shirt is a thing of beauty in no small part because that hideous chevrolet logo is gone. 
This in navy for Scotland please. 
Screenshot_20210715-213556_Instagram.thumb.jpg.035162b92121134e5c8f4d577fa4b6dc.jpg
It's a lovely top but ruined somewhat by the sponsor. Don't know if it's just me but teams like Man Utd should be sponsored by folk who you've actually heard of (and not only that who are high profile examples of companies in that sector). I have no idea who Team Viewer are - it sounds like a knock off app I'd download on my phone and instantly uninstall due to the amount of ads.

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It's a lovely top but ruined somewhat by the sponsor. Don't know if it's just me but teams like Man Utd should be sponsored by folk who you've actually heard of (and not only that who are high profile examples of companies in that sector). I have no idea who Team Viewer are - it sounds like a knock off app I'd download on my phone and instantly uninstall due to the amount of ads.

Tbf they're one of the largest companies on the planet, so I'd say this one is more an issue with you than them.

Tbf they're one of the largest companies on the planet, so I'd say this one is more an issue with you than them.
Maybe so, but they aren't exactly a household name unless maybe you are in IT. At least I'd heard of AIG, and Vodafone and Sharp were known to pretty much the entire population. Alphabet are probably the biggest company on the planet but it doesn't mean many folk have heard of them.

Not sure if I'm just becoming harder to please with kits, but genuinely don't think I've seen one this year that I really like 

That Inter kit is rotten

Adidas should bin the new logo and go back to their original one for all kits