New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

3 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That's nothing compared to the prices for Major League Baseball's Nike replica shirts - $465 for an "authentic custom jersey"

There is a myriad of options you can get for each shirt, like without MLB patches and so on which come out cheaper.  But still hideously expensive.

I remember paying £62 for a Tromsø shirt in Norway back in 2008, but I reckon about £50 of that was tax.

I have bought a fair fakes off Ebay in the past few years like Liverpool 89 home shirt, Holland 1988, Fiorentina's Nintendo shirt with long sleeves and Maradona's Boca shirt from the early 80s. 
You couldn't even tell they are fakes they are that good. Need to upload a photo of them. 
What site did you buy them from? I've been looking for a decent version of Holland 1988 one for a while

23 hours ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
On 15/05/2021 at 15:56, Lyle Lanley said:
I have bought a fair fakes off Ebay in the past few years like Liverpool 89 home shirt, Holland 1988, Fiorentina's Nintendo shirt with long sleeves and Maradona's Boca shirt from the early 80s. 
You couldn't even tell they are fakes they are that good. Need to upload a photo of them. 

What site did you buy them from? I've been looking for a decent version of Holland 1988 one for a while

Got a few of them from a site called Aztec Retro, Ebay and Soccerlord. You can get plenty of these fakes on Ebay mate  

The link below on Ebay has a few different versions of the Holland 88 shirt. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Holland+1988+shirt&_sacat=0&rt=nc&_oaa=1&_dcat=112979

Edited by Lyle Lanley

8 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Leicester wore their new home kit yesterday. Probably not the worst I've seen but hope this isn't the template the next Aberdeen kit is based off.

0_tM9CmNX2.png

Watching MotD it looked entirely like Birmingham were playing.

Clyde away confirmed as:

FB_IMG_1621881746558.thumb.jpg.26fcfa81390cc50b956612474667c0db.jpg

13 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

The worst possible outcome, IMO. 

What's the reaction been like? 

Was my fav and the one I voted for. All red and all black have been away strips the last couple of years so this is something a bit different which swayed my vote. Although the pink and purple efforts aren't necessarily bad tops, away tops of the same colours in previous years being associated with absolutely garbage teams (orange is another colour I don't think I could ever watch us in again for the same reasons) put me and presumably plenty others off going for them. 

On 24/05/2021 at 17:55, Miguel Sanchez said:

Spurs have unveiled their new Primark tshirt with AIA on it

That's dreadful. A massive 'f**k you' the to the Spurs fans. They're basically expending the absolute minimal effort possible, as if they could not give a shit and know that their mug fans will lap up any old bollocks.

And they've completely correct. Which is pretty funny. 

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

That's quite menacing.

I see what you did there.