New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

16 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Quite bland. The shoulder bit and line under them ruin what could be two straight forward, classic style strips. Less is definitely more here.

Agreed. They've went a wee bit England at Spain 82 with this template.

Less is always more, regardless of what overzealous designers occasionally spew forth. Most designs are regurgitated in cycles. Unfortunately, it seems to be the mid-90s that is the current cycle to be rehashed. :yucky

Keep it clean and simple and, if you need to go all out, just apply some pinstripes. Make it so, Scotland... Pretty please.

5cc01262eaf23_Screenshot_2019-04-241982-85ScotlandAwayShirt(Excellent)S.png.ba11c7a217e559086b8223e533b6dd6b.png5cc012659acec_Screenshot_2019-04-241982-85ScotlandGKShirtAsNewS.png.7a3a42826ace9b6cf7d53b14a6bafb1b.png

Look at this absolute guff from Nike and Chelsea. I still don't know what a 'shirtholder' is... Somebody who hauds the jaikits?

The design is based on a graph of Drogba's heat signatures from whatever Champions League final they won. Pretentious, tenuous pish.

Also, 'Miracle of Munich'. :lol: You had a Russian oligarch bankrolling you; now f*ck off, c*nts.

5cc0155b5be97_Screenshot_2019-04-24NikeChelseaShirtholdersKitRevealed-LaunchingSoonForVeryFairPrice.png.4bdd50bd81060abeb40cec03c7aa39df.png

PS - I can see it being a good seller within a certain 'Scottish' fanbase.

Edited by IggyStooge

Going to assume he means Arfield, who has been linked with a move back to the EPL. 

To be fair, I think that's quite a nice top (for a Rangers one, at least). Miles better than the horrendous one they're wearing this season. 

Going to assume he means Arfield, who has been linked with a move back to the EPL. 
To be fair, I think that's quite a nice top (for a Rangers one, at least). Miles better than the horrendous one they're wearing this season. 

Does he not mean Defoe, who’s only on loan at Rangers?

26 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

He’s on an 18 month loan deal so will be there next season.

My bad.  Although Arfield and/or Tavernier seem to be "linked" with moves every other week. 

But anyway, it's very bland kit.

My bad.  Although Arfield and/or Tavernier seem to be "linked" with moves every other week. 
But anyway, it's very bland kit.

Agreed. You’d think as a new club they would go for something bold to stand out a bit.

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 23:15, Broomhill Ultra said:

Ayr home is lovely, these two Brentford are genuinely two of the worst I’ve ever seen. Shite design, shite quality, even the colours look lacklustre.
IMG_1612.jpg

They look like they've been run over.

I used to like it when clubs were their new strip on the last day of the season - do many still do that? I had a weird dream where I was watching Man Utd (in a new shirt which had black diagonal sashes which started narrow at the shoulder and got wider at the waist - it was awful, I think) v Cardiff and de Gea threw another one in but Warnock wasn't happy about something or other. Yes, I know I'm a bit weird.