New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

I can see why their fans like it as a shirt, just not as a Watford kit. My first thought was that it looks almost exactly like an old Fenerbache Jersey (when they had very dark blue which was a bit darker than their traditional navy).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

i too thought it was fenerbache top when seen on the threads list screen. completely off topic but i was out running once in a femerbache top i bought from mike ashley for £3 some years ago and was applauded by the guy called dino that owns a kebab house in forfar. got my pizza for free a few weeks later when in pissed!

i too thought it was fenerbache top when seen on the threads list screen. completely off topic but i was out running once in a femerbache top i bought from mike ashley for £3 some years ago and was applauded by the guy called dino that owns a kebab house in forfar. got my pizza for free a few weeks later when in pissed!
Something similar happened to me in Southampton - I didn't have a Saints top but I did used to play fives in an old River Plate away kit which I wore now and again and an Argentinian chap stopped me thinking I was a fellow River fan. Had a hard time explaining it was just a random one and that I wasn't originally from Buenos Aires.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Saint Mirren are about to make themselves look ridiculous by accepting a leftover template courtesy of Joma - which was worn by Partick Thistle in red and yellow last season. Terribly poor (I know it's only a sneak peek but it's a slow day for shirt news);

5b1fda070b199_DffXW1jXUAAtGfa1.thumb.jpg.e19be0945d4fe9300b7c873546472e0f.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

Saint Mirren are about to make themselves look ridiculous by accepting a leftover template courtesy of Joma - which was worn by Partick Thistle in red and yellow last season. Terribly poor (I know it's only a sneak peek but it's a slow day for shirt news);
I thought the Partick one from last season was a bespoke one, not a template?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

10 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

I thought the Partick one from last season was a bespoke one, not a template?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Bespoke enough for Espanyol of La Liga to have worn it in 16/17, prior to the Jags getting it;

Spoiler

37881891.jpg?t=1482094958000

Back to 18/19 kit news, Liverpool have thought long and hard what colour to wear away from home, and settled for eggplant with orange. A combination so bad, even Perth Glory of Australia's A-League dropped it hard in the late 00's (click for big pics);

DfjnVKCW4AAYzz6.jpgDfjkOLRX0AABItI.jpg

54 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Bespoke enough for Espanyol of La Liga to have worn it in 16/17, prior to the Jags getting it;

Reveal hidden contents

Back to 18/19 kit news, Liverpool have thought long and hard what colour to wear away from home, and settled for eggplant with orange. A combination so bad, even Perth Glory of Australia's A-League dropped it hard in the late 00's (click for big pics);

By Liveropool's recent standards, that's not at all horrible.  

On 11/06/2018 at 23:38, gy diamond said:

Grimsby’s new kit.
IMG_1917.jpg

Fishy that they can shut factories in Scotland but still have enough cash to sponsor a football team...

22 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Partick's kit last season was awful, nothing like a Jags' outfit should be.

4 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Hide contents

I think that’s lovely. Purple kits are the dugs baws.

6 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Reveal hidden contents

FB_IMG_1528899565401.jpg.ad1f1c4a8ee6a7663658939cdc1695e2.jpg

:angel:lol:

La Coruna's new home shirt for next Season in La Liga2

deportivo_la_corua_18_19_macron_home_kit_a.thumb.jpg.a2e99b26cdcd07c9521a00e428c9d704.jpg

deportivo_la_corua_18_19_macron_home_kit_b.thumb.jpg.43209a0c76594990531c6a427cc7365d.jpg

sorry if im off topic but cant believe deportivo are in La Liga 2! loved them as a child.

that liverpool kit can get in the sea. shows how much they believe in it that the players are modelling in trackies!

eta the Luxembourg kit would be very smart if the flag/badge even slightly matched the kits primary colour xxx

10 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

sorry if im off topic but cant believe deportivo are in La Liga 2! loved them as a child.

that liverpool kit can get in the sea. shows how much they believe in it that the players are modelling in trackies!

eta the Luxembourg kit would be very smart if the flag/badge even slightly matched the kits primary colour xxx

Horrific season for Deportivo, 3rd bottom & about 14 points adrift of 4th bottom.

Tough times :(

Decent enough new shirt though.