New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Hoffenheim, just a blue shirt, no gimmicks (surely this would work for Saint Johnstone too);

5b0449b79f5ea_DdUUmf2W0AMt_mF1.jpg.7c16503c5137f03a015a1ae3f1eccaae.jpg

The way the slanted part of the sponsor logo lines up with the right side of the club crest is oddly satisfying.

27 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

The way the slanted part of the sponsor logo lines up with the right side of the club crest is oddly satisfying.

I hadn't noticed that yet, my OCD is tickled. Hoffenheim's owner is the co-founder of SAP, so I don't doubt this was done on purpose.

Inverness teasing half of their new tops;

5b046e88630bf_Dd0Qc_cUwAItg_s1.thumb.jpg.ea7263a3d99d9c65370f16881e730e47.jpg

EDIT; the whole thing leaked already;

Dd0UaDgUwAEMlv2.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

9 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Just going to come out and say that Ross County's new home top is absolutely smashing, I love it! And that's coming from someone who loathes Macron. Shame about another recycling of that horrendous can't-believe-its-not-tartan template for the away shirt.

Imagine signing a supply deal worth tens of millions of Pounds and then finding out you will have to wear pink captain's armbands (oh, I'm sorry, they are tiny red pinhoops) for a full season! Replicas go for 55 GBP, 'authentic' ones go for a cool 100. Arsenal confirmed this today;

5b04309f24642_DdyiHxmU8AAeX2f1.jpg.49b1dcdc70993557e65c1bc6ba0679f2.jpg

Puma continues their trend of giving Arsenal white shoulders, except they really went overboard this time. Not a good look at all as far as I'm concerned

Should've had a tribute kit for Arsene Wenger and have a big fake zipper down the front

McEwan Fraser strangely sticking to their old single line name rather than the bigger two line one they've mainly moved to.  I think this style looks neater though.

Walsall enter their second year of a three season contract with Erreà; the away shirt makes nice use of home colours;

5b06725eb0d9a_Dd4ypbOV4AAiPjS1.thumb.jpg.451f5c4ab651e37bbf21a9cec197edae.jpg

Stevenage, then, let fans vote on what their new shirts should be (can't blame Macron this time). A bespoke set of tops, even if they might be a bit much. Must be expensive though, as the front lad couldn't afford a set of boots;

5b067353f1552_Dd5Vl0yVAAE1gIn1.thumb.jpg.708ea26a02b1e684a700f95977524011.jpg

Well it strongly appears that Umbro are the kit manufacturer to be with this season. They’re both belters, even for WHU kits. That away one in particular will sell fast id imagine.

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

Well it strongly appears that Umbro are the kit manufacturer to be with this season. They’re both belters, even for WHU kits. That away one in particular will sell fast id imagine.

Home shirt is rotten, real lack of blue which puts most off. 

Away kit has bright yellow socks that look bloody woeful.

4 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Home shirt is rotten, real lack of blue which puts most off. 

It's quite unreal they've gone with this, especially at the moment. Surely dyed in the wool 'ammers like the Dildo Brothers would know that getting rid of the blue sleeves would be a deeply unpopular move. It's almost like two fingers to the fans.

11 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

It's quite unreal they've gone with this, especially at the moment. Surely dyed in the wool 'ammers like the Dildo Brothers would know that getting rid of the blue sleeves would be a deeply unpopular move. It's almost like two fingers to the fans.

The badge is more of the kick in the nasties. Something Her Ladyship conjured up whilst trying to roll out her Arsenal plan.

To be fair we've had all claret shirts before, but for the traditionalist always got to be blue sleeves.

Then again I am over the age of 13 so shouldn't really get upset over a bloody shirt haha.

4 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

The badge is more of the kick in the nasties. Something Her Ladyship conjured up whilst trying to roll out her Arsenal plan.

To be fair we've had all claret shirts before, but for the traditionalist always got to be blue sleeves.

Then again I am over the age of 13 so shouldn't really get upset over a bloody shirt haha.

Nah! Shirts are crucial no matter your age. Never grow out of it. I love football strips.  :thumsup2

I remember negativity before about all claret which is why I thought you wouldn't go down that route again.

What was madam's Arsenal plan?

Edited by 7-2