New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

I don’t hate the new St Johnstone kit, it’s just quite boring that’s all. It looks like an improvement on previous years though. It’s the correct shade of blue (I think?) and it will be of a decent quality seeing as it’s Macron. I haven’t seen it in the flesh though and I would hope that the badge is embroidered and not an iron on effort.

Saints should ask me to design the new kit. I’d do it for free and guarantee I would make design a shirt that would impress football kit lovers from all over. The only catch is that I get to pick the manufacturer. I would pick either Le Coq Sportif or Kappa.

I don’t hate the new St Johnstone kit, it’s just quite boring that’s all. It looks like an improvement on previous years though. It’s the correct shade of blue (I think?) and it will be of a decent quality seeing as it’s Macron. I haven’t seen it in the flesh though and I would hope that the badge is embroidered and not an iron on effort.

Saints should ask me to design the new kit. I’d do it for free and guarantee I would make design a shirt that would impress football kit lovers from all over. The only catch is that I get to pick the manufacturer. I would pick either Le Coq Sportif or Kappa.
If you picked Kappa there's no doubt that Saints would sell about three shirts a year. You'd need a 5xl just to fit The Real Saints.

21 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
29 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

If you picked Kappa there's no doubt that Saints would sell about three shirts a year. You'd need a 5xl just to fit The Real Saints.

Hopefully it would encourage there to be fewer fat Saints fans. A truly win-win situation. 

5 hours ago, Christophe said:

Bury AFC aren't a "Phoenix" club as such, they've been set up by a group of fans post-Bury FC having being expelled from the Football League but the club still exists and is still in discussions to get a non-league allocation for season 2021/22, having been rejected this year. 

P&B's all about fine semantic distinctions.

3 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

P&B's all about fine semantic distinctions.

Club identity is rarely an issue of semantics! They aren't Bury FC, there has been a massive divide in the fanbase with some commiting their support to AFC and others angry they are doing so while the original club remains in existence and awaiting a restart. Its.... complicated!

Anyway I've no horse in the race, good luck to both of them. I'll be following the NWC leagues this coming season as I'm moving to the NW, so will likely see the new club on a few occasions. 

9 minutes ago, spud131 said:
2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is that def real? Must be the only Adidas kit this year that doesn't have that horrible neck line!

Numerous outlets have run with it so you'd assume so - or there will be a mass deletion across Twitter tomorrow! 

Bristol City away, the purple and lime green is a popular combination for the club. Yes, the pattern is an almost complete 1:1 copy of that old adidas design. Sponsor kills it.

Ef2JfjuWAAA97fI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Added bonus, goalie kits;

Ef4XT2-XoAAtzUg?format=jpg&name=4096x409Ef4W34DXYAA5Tz7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

'The away shirt includes bespoke semaphore flags across the inner neck. These flags spell ‘Bristol City Football Club’ in maritime flag alphabet, referencing the city’s rich nautical heritage.'

Ef3dWbYXYAQIzye?format=jpg&name=large

On 20/08/2020 at 18:43, DutchBorderer said:

Bristol City away, the purple and lime green is a popular combination for the club. Yes, the pattern is an almost complete 1:1 copy of that old adidas design. Sponsor kills it.

Ef2JfjuWAAA97fI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Added bonus, goalie kits;

Ef4XT2-XoAAtzUg?format=jpg&name=4096x409Ef4W34DXYAA5Tz7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

'The away shirt includes bespoke semaphore flags across the inner neck. These flags spell ‘Bristol City Football Club’ in maritime flag alphabet, referencing the city’s rich nautical heritage.'

Ef3dWbYXYAQIzye?format=jpg&name=large

That goalie kit is a touch of class it's a classic template worn by Denmark and really suits the short sleeves.