New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

10 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Luton

EdrldO2XsAE2kAE?format=png&name=medium

Is this different sponsors/different sponsor logos on Home/Away/3rd shirts becoming a thing or is it just a few teams? I know Larry Barry Harry Kane is doing it for Leyton Orient and I'm sure I've seen someone else doing it too

19 hours ago, DG.Roma said:

Is this different sponsors/different sponsor logos on Home/Away/3rd shirts becoming a thing or is it just a few teams? I know Larry Barry Harry Kane is doing it for Leyton Orient and I'm sure I've seen someone else doing it too

Sure Raith Rovers have done that for years.  Val home, Tag away.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sure Raith Rovers have done that for years.  Val home, Tag away.

I've been told in the past that sometimes (especially for smaller clubs) it's more profitable to have one sponsor for each kit than one sponsor for all of them.  They get two paychecks instead of one.

[mention=51674]Silverton End[/mention] 
just found this site which has the 2019/20 Messina home and away shirts for sale at half price - also [mention=63475]DutchBorderer[/mention] there's an awful lot of other obscure stuff on there from right across Europe [emoji6]
Can't see any Livorno shirts on there [emoji26]

On 23/07/2020 at 17:44, DG.Roma said:

After sharing a template with Stranraer last season but actually making it look good, Barrow return to the Football League with.... a bit of a stinker...

Screenshot_20200723-174214_Twitter Lite.jpg

and here's Barrow's away kit, using the same template as their home shirt (and Stranraer's) last season. Looks like it'd be alright for a few Scottish teams with a better sponsor, but it'll be all black on the back.

Edrh_cjX0AAgISm.jpg

26 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

and here's Barrow's away kit, using the same template as their home shirt (and Stranraer's) last season. Looks like it'd be alright for a few Scottish teams with a better sponsor, but it'll be all black on the back.

Edrh_cjX0AAgISm.jpg

They just took Stranraer's home from last season and Dumbarton's home from this season and swapped the colours around. Good ol' Joma.

Not a new shirt per se but still; guy on eBay stitched together the front of a Liverpool shirt and the back of a Celtic shirt. Not my listing, I take no responsibility.

https://t.co/rQLq1eYHNM?amp=1

EeBQdcZUEAI3pmW?format=png&name=smallEeBQgn0VoAEC3No?format=png&name=small

Wolves' new home kit was worn as an away shirt in white by Spain in 2018, and has been Orlando City's home shirt in purple since March 2019.

EeBC73vVAAMLN2p?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by DutchBorderer