New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

15 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

If New Balance had won the court case against Liverpool these were the kits that were doing the rounds. The photos are months old, hopefully for New Balance's sake they were fake. That horrible black kit looks worse than a Manchester City Puma away kit.

think the red ones nice,simple.not the away one,though.id rather NB doing my teams kit than nike or adidas

15 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

IMG_6561.jpg

dont like that at all.barcas kit should be difficult to do badly but they manage it more often than youd expect

On 14/07/2020 at 21:46, Mr. Brightside said:

IMG_6561.jpg

No doubt I’ll be in the minority but I’m not a fan of the Barca shirt. Might like it better once I’ve seen it properly but first impressions are ‘meh!’

On 15/07/2020 at 13:46, Mr. Brightside said:

IMG_6572.jpg

This however is a beaut and might get added to the collection towards the end of the season.

49 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Is the point of them to try and induce a migraine in the opposition players before they can take a shot? Absolutely howling. 

That or some variety of seizure.

Carlisle's selection in their shop.

Looks like white shorts will be the first choice, blue the backup. The bright orange thing is the away kit, the yellow and greens are the goalie kits.

I think the yellow would be better for the away, and will probably prefer the all blue option for the home.

Screenshot_20200716-215809_Twitter Lite.jpg

Dundee Utd, downgrade on last year;

EdHyMQ2XgAgAKZv?format=png&name=large

Cheltenham and Lincoln both reveal their new Errea strips, the former continues its pinstripes on the back where the latter doesn't have the candy stripes on the reverse. Pretty piss poor from the Imps;

EdHwuKmWAAAxQRN?format=png&name=smallEdHZk2HXoAIzwPE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Doncaster Rovers add grey to their strips for the first time ever;

EdHcabOXYAEaqCn?format=png&name=small

Edited by DutchBorderer

Considering I though last year's outfit was their smartest in some time, I don't think it's my bias showing when I say that United kit is mingin', especially with that collar.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

59 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering I though last year's outfit was their smartest in some time, I don't think it's my bias showing when I say that United kit is mingin', especially with that collar.

United's last decent strip was in 1969. Orange and black is a horrible downmarket combination.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Inverness' new away kit.

ICTFCAWAYRESIZED-1024x1020.png

Puma going with the “f**k it, that’ll do” approach.  Take the honeycomb effect they’ve used for a hundred teams this season, and put it in a vivid colour.